Susceptible

Incertezza
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*~~

Joongki arrived at home after a very long, weird and tirring day, he still feels his heart throb, LUB DUB LUB DUB LUB DUB. He held his chest, pressed it and tried to calm down. After that heart wrenching confession, his heart never stopped beating fast, all through out the shoot, plus he can't help but look at her; it made him do a lot of mistakes but he thinks nobody suspects something was off with him, he tried his best to act as normal as possible. He felt his phone vibrate, he checked it and saw the group chat that the vincenzo cast made, the conversation is still ongoing and then he sees her name, Yeobeenie is typing. Unknowingly he is literally staring at his phone waiting to see her response, irregardless if he knows what they are talking about. He just wanted to check if she's okay and unbothered by his sudden confession. And then after a long period of time, she sent a heart. Wait, what? A heart? Why did it took her almost 2mins and yet all she replied was a heart? Huh? And then the group chat became silent all night, Joongki kept thinking about Yeobeen.

*~~

She woke up eariler than expected, she opened her blinds and saw that the sun is barely rising. She closed the blinds once more, got her phone and saw a message from her brother, reminding her not to forget to take care of herself. She smiled and pressed reply button, she enters a brief message and hit send. She then shooks her head and decided to get ready regardless of how early it was. She stares at her reflection in the mirror, she is wearing shirt, baggy pants a black cap. She then opens her wardrobe and gets her thick black jacket. She nods as she checks herself again in the mirror. She went down to the kitchen and decides to just drink soy milk, Yep, I'll skip breakfast today. As she finishes her soy, her manager comes in and sees her, she asks why is she up this early;she just decides to laugh it off and not answer her.

She arrived on set, looking around she sees no Joongki, she sighs, she still can't believe what happened yesterday; how his face looked as he stared at her while saying how much he likes her. She didnt realize that she was staring into nothing until she felt someone's shoulder brushed onto her. She blinks her eyes and looked on her right, she saw Joongki staring at her smilling. He then looks around and ever slightly brushed his fingertips onto her ear as he tucks her hair behind her ear. She in return looks around in panic to see if anyone has seen what he did and then when she look back at him he's laughing hard, obviously he is teasing her. She then looks around then, puts her hand on his nape and slightly brushed it once and removes. His face changed and he inched closer and whispered, You shouldnt be doing that. He whispers to her, slow and low while finishing it with a smirk. 

As the shoot continues, he cant help himself but stare at her from afar, while talking and laughing with the staff, He hears the director, Okay, lets start. Vin why are you staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter