Adrenaline

Incertezza
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He tried to think fast of what to answer. But nothing came up. He feels a sweat slowly dripping from the side of his face. He stares at Taec-yeon, the younger male as he stares at him, all he can say is uhm I. But before he can fully make a statement, he hears clapping, the director shouting "Ok? What a nice lunch we had! Good, good. Now if you excuse me? Where is Vincenzo?" she looks from left to right and then acroos the room. He stands up and waves, "I'll answer it to you right now before I go ahead, Of course she is." He pats the shoulder of the younger actor and smiles. That was close, wait? What do I mean by close? He didnt even ask me if I like her, just asked if she's pretty. Dummy. He was in deep thought and then he hears someone shouting "OPPA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" He turned and saw her, laughing at him. He chuckles and jogs towards her. "Oppa ate too much I guess. His brains all foggy." She smiles at him and they enter the Jipuragi office.

He checks the script, but can't concentrate, he kept on noticing Yeo-been on his peripheral vision, she's like a ball of energy; she's laughing and dancing weirdly with one of the younger staff. He doesnt realize but he let out a loud chuckle. She stopped dancing and went over to him, "Oppa, do you also think I'm getting weirder as the day turns into night?" He was caught of guard by the question and let out a big laugh. He tries to stop it by putting a hand over his mouth. Her face is so serious while asking him. "Or do you think the only time I'm not weird is when I'm dosed off in one of the resting chairs." She demonstrates a stead fast, snoring Yeo-been face to him. "Yeo-bin, you know what? Don't forget to take vitamins, but please, don't take another pill in the evening." He tries to say it without laughing but fails, he sees her face change and laugh. "Omo oppa. I haven't taken one yet." He laughs once more and taps her shoulder, he waves his hand gesturing her to stop. He clutches his stomach. She's not just a ball of energy but unlimited ball of energy. He laughs his heart out. 
 

*~~
They started off the scene where Cha Young still decided to be a part of Vins plan despite their differences, telling him to do everything but not to kill anyone. They were after Mr. Pyo, the guy named by the truck driver. "I've located his whereabouts. See you." He says his line, Cha Young insists to come with him, "Victory and quantity go hand in hand." And then Mr. Nam suddenly spokes on the far en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter