The 2nd six hours

Is 24 hours enough to fall in love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had already been an hour after 1st six hours. Both arrived earlier than usual and this confused Minjoo. They never arrived together, it was always Chaewon who would arrive earlier than her and Yena being late for the first subject. Minjoo doesn’t give it much thought as the three of them make their way to their first subject.

Today was strange. They two wouldn’t stop holding hands and would not stop flirting, Minjoo just thinks that they’re just both teasing each other but the way they both looked at each other? It was just too strange.

Two hours had passed since the 1st six hours. There were 16 hours remaining. Yena wishes time would slow down so she can treasure this fake relationship with the person she likes. They both continue to chatter while waiting for classes to start. Chaewon had sat comfortably on Yena’s lap and this time Minjoo had enough and had finally gathered enough courage to ask.

“Okay, you guys are starting to creep me out, what’s going on?” Minjoo asked as she looked at her two best friends who were playing with each other’s hands. Minjoo doesn’t notice but what she did notice was that Chaewon was being clingy. Can you imagine? Kim Chaewon, who is never clingy, was suddenly the one initiating things?

“I’m dating Chaewon.” Yena peeked and Minjoo rolled her eyes. “Yeah and I don’t have a crush on Hyewon.” It seemed as though Minjoo’s sudden confession surprised the two as they stopped smiling. Chaewon gets off from Yena’s lap and Yena is suddenly missing it as she watches Chaewon sitting to her right side. “Wait hold on, you like Hyewon?! Like Hyewon who sneaks in snacks during classes? Like the Hyewon who plays games instead of listening to classes? Like Kang Hyewon-”

“What about me?” The table went quiet as they looked at the familiar voice behind them. There Hyewon stood, a sandwich on her hand while her other hand had grabbed a hold of the empty seat that was on the left side of Yena. “Oh! It's nothing much! We were just wondering if you would like to hang out with us.” Minjoo quickly explained and this earned a bunch of looks from her two best friends.

“It’s not that I don’t mind, but why so suddenly?” She asks as she finishes her sandwich. “Yeah Minjoo, why so suddenly?” Chaewon asks and Minjoo gulps before looking away.

“There’s no specific reason, Hyewon just seems like a cool person to hang out with.” Minjoo whispered and they all had heard it thankfully so Minjoo didn’t need to repeat what she had just said. Chaewon frowns when she remembers how in love Yuri was. This doesn’t go unnoticed by Yena who was looking at Chaewon. “Hey,” Yena whispers, making sure it was Chaewon who can hear her. “What’s wrong?” She asks, Chaewon could see the worry that displayed in her eyes, she sighs and shakes her head. “It’s nothing important, babe.” This time Minjoo had stopped talking to Hyewon just to react as to what Chaewon had j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter