Chapter 2

First love


Jimin fell asleep on the car ride to the school, after a long nap, they finally made it to the school. 

"Wow! The school is so big! You'll make lots of friends here, lets check out the dorm." 

Jim in happily followed his mother to the student housing. They walked into the leasing office to talk to an advisor.

"Oh, you just be Jimin, checking in?" The lady asked.

Jimin nodded, smiling.

"Yes ma'am." He answered, politely.

"Okay great, and unfortunately we weren't able to get a single dorm in time so you will have to have a roommate that's already been pre-assigned. Will that be okay?" The lady asked.

"Sure. Maybe we will become best friends." Jimin said cheerfully. 

The woman led them to the apartment. Jimin smiled.

"It's so nice! He said happily, looking around.

The lady nodded.

"Well I'll leave you to unpack. Welcome to our school." 

Jimin and his mother paced around the apartment, checking out everything in sight. 

"I wonder who my new roommate will be! Hopefully someone friendly and social." Jimin stated.

"I'm sure you two will have fun." She answered, smiling.

After a while, Jimin's stuff was all situated the way he liked it and his mom had left to go home being that it was starting to get late. Jimin patiently waited for his new roommate to show up. He waited so long that he fell asleep on the couch. A few hours passed, and he heard the creak of the door opening. Jimin quickly scrambled to stand up to greet his roommate. Yoongi entered the apartment, quietly. He looked up, his eyes met Jimin's. 

"Hello! Nice to meet you i'm J-"
 
Yoongi rolled his eyes and quickly went to his room, shutting the door loudly behind him.

Jimin looked towards Yoongi's room, furrowing his brows and tilting his head.

"Hmm...maybe he's just tired." Jimin mumbled, sauntering towards his own room.

Jimin quickly flopped onto his bed, he sighed. He fell into a deep sleep almost instantly. Yoongi laid awake, deep in thought. He hoped to have a room to himself for once. He figured he would talk to the advisor tomorrow to try to get it changed. He looked at the clock, hoping it wasn't too late. The clock read 3am. He sighed and decided to call it a night.  The next morning, Jimin woke up bright and early, he decided to make breakfast. He stayed awake in silence for a while before deciding to wake up his new roommate. He knocked on the door loudly.

"Uh...i never got your name but....breakfast is  ready, if you're hungry." He called.

Yoongi groaned.

"Do you have to be so damn loud?" He answered.

"O-oh..." Jimin muttered.

Eventually, Yoongi came out of his room, only to quickly leave the apartment.

Jimin frowned.

"Why won't he even say a simple hello?" He asked himself.

Yoongi quickly made his way down to the advising offices.

"I requested a single room. Why do I have a roommate?" He asked, suddenly.

"Sorry but all of our single rooms were taken. We rent them out for the whole school year so we can't change anything now." She answered.

Yoongi sighed, nodding.

"Okay." He mumbled.

He went back up to the room and swung the door open. Jimin was still eating breakfast.

"Hey-" He started.

Yoongi glared at him.

"I hope you're happy." Yoongi growled angrily.

"What?" Jimin asked, confused.

Yoongi didn't respond and went to his room. He had no interest in getting to know his new roommate, at least, for now.