SEVEN

My Type of Poison
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven

It's been two weeks and the courses are heading into the last week of September. Two weeks of absolute trauma and misery for Hwang Ara. It was like every time she closed her eyes to rest, the endless numbers and equations of calculus would flicker across the insides of her eyelids. It was horrible. She couldn't escape, nor did she really have the option to with the huge exam today. Ara leans back in the auditorium seat, running her hands through the mess that is currently her hair as she watches the rest of the class fill in the empty rows. 

"You look horrible." Baekhyun's snickers, dropping into the seat two spaces down, as per the exam rules. Ara shoots him a glare, but she doesn't have the energy to feel annoyed by the blond. Her test taking anxiety was already more than enough to occupy her entire being. Clearly, anyone could tell the poor girl was nervous. Baekhyun watches as she fidgets in her seat, fingers restless in her lap, and lips slightly red from her constant chewing. 

"Maybe if you give me a before he passes out the exam, I'll let you look at my answers." Baekhyun chuckles as he takes out a pencil from his bag. Again, Ara throws a glare at the Casanova. As easy of an A that would be, Ara doesn't have the guts to cheat. With her luck, she would get caught and thrown out of the university. 

Ara tilts her head toward the ceiling of the lecture hall, her hands tightly clasped together as her lips mouth a tiny prayer. 

"Lord, help me."

 

Ara can't stop herself, her feet moving eagerly across the paved path that leads to the dormitories and a grin practically stretched from one end of her face to the other. She doesn't even stop when several students from her humanities course wave at her to join them for studying, not that she wanted to join anyway. Her feet only have one destination in mind. The not so pleasant scent of male body odor and day old pizza assures Ara that she's walking down the right hallway. A few of the residents watch her in curiousity as she passes by, which is reasonable since Ara never comes here during the day. It's only when she arrives at the door at the end of the hall does Ara finally come to a halt, but not for long as she quickly turns the knob, inviting herself in. 

"Baekhyun!" Ara squeals, launching herself onto the unsuspecting male, not even minding the fact that the blond is damp and topless from his shower. Instantly, her arms slip around his waist, her embrace tightening as she presses her face into his chest. His fresh scent of soap and shampoo only causes Ara's mood to lift even more.

"Holy , Ara. Don't you know how to knock?" Baekhyun chuckles, doing his best to stabilize them from toppling over.

"Well maybe you should lock the door when you're showering like a normal person." Ara rolls her eyes, but her smile is still gingerly dancing on her lips. Ara leans back, her arms falling back to her side as she shimmies past the boy and plops herself on the edge of his mattress. 

"You make a good point." Baekhyun nods, running the towel through his wet locks as he follows her into the main living space of his dorm. 

"But what are you doing here? You never come here during the day." Smoothly, Baekhyun leaves the towel to hang around his neck before pushing Ara back against the plush texture of his comforter, crawling above her small figure. This was a scene Baekhyun was plenty use to: Ara underneath him. 

"I got a 73% on the exam, Baekhyun!" Ara blurts out, the beam on her face only widening now that she was able to voice out her milestone. 

"I guess you are useful for something." She nonchalantly adds, referring to the seemingly endless amount of study sessions that Ara sat through with the blond for the past two weeks. How did Byun Baekhyun end up becoming her personal tutor? Well, it wasn't without motive that's for sure. Once Ara had stated that she wasn't going to party until after she passed at least one calculus exam, Baekhyun became adamant in making sure she was going to reach that goal. How else was he going to do body shots with her? 

"You and I both know you use me for more than my brains." Baekhyun smirks, leaning in to catch her lips with his own. Ara doesn't fight his kiss, she melts into it like she's done many times before in this very spot. Baekhyun's tender touch massages Ara's side as her palms brush against every curve of his chest. Her hands could never get enough of him. 

"God, I can't wait to do a body shot on you." Baekhyun growls, his teeth nipping the soft skin of Ara's neck, eliciting a sensual moan from her lips. His mischievous fingers begin to follow the waist of her shorts, touching the metal button that keeps him away from Ara's sinful heaven. Abruptly, Ara grips hi

Please log in to read the full chapter