Hope

It's just a game

Jong-in has always felt an ever-growing suspicion about Jennie’s so-called “friendship” with Mino. After all, he’s not stupid he’s already known something was going on, but never had any proof of it. Although, how mad can he get? She’s already said that this was an open relationship, but he'll never accept that. In his eyes, she was his girlfriend. Sharing was not his in his vocabulary, and he was determined to make her love him. She had to at least care for him, he’s confident enough to say that.

He thought about it again the moment replaying in his mind over and over again on a constant loop. Not being able to save himself from his own curiosity, he had to ask “What did he whisper to you?” knowing fully well that there is a zero probability that she would actually answer it. And of course, she didn't. Instead, she opened the door leading him into the dressing room with her. Closing it behind them.

Jennie made her way to the clothing rack mindlessly rummaging through the options of clothes she had, holding them up to her bodice facing the full-length mirror, and letting out sounds of either distaste or approval with each different garment she picked up. Noticing Jong-in eyes scanning all of her body in the reflection watching as his eyes went from top to bottom and back again. He was snapped back to reality when he heard her voice “I’m always getting hit on. If I told you every time I got hit on, that’s all we’d ever talk about." Feeling as though she didn’t owe him or anyone an explanation for her actions because to her this isn’t a real relationship. “Even if I was, it wouldn’t matter.”

“So, you’ve ed him? Isn’t that what he meant? Had something?”

“Is that what you wanna hear? Yeah, I’ve ed him.”

Rage, that is all that Jong-in can think about. He knew something was going on, but he wasn’t prepared to hear those words come from so easily. 

“We’ve been talking for a while, you should be my girlfriend and only mine.”

Jennie laughed shaking her head slightly, “Sweetie, you and I both know that when we’re together there is very little talking going on. Why even put a title on it? Once you put a title on something everything changes, and why ruin what we have or don’t have?” 

“Not much would change. You’d just stop ing other guys.”

“That’s the beauty of open relationship, it goes both ways. You can do that too if you wanted, and you don’t have someone who you have to answer to, but if I call you, you better answer. So, never mind that you still have to answer to me.” 

There’s the hope he was looking for. She cared enough to make it apparent that she wants to be first in his life if he does decide to indulge in this open relationship.

Jennie grabbed the outfit of her choice draping it over the chair, and without much thought started taking off her shirt letting it hit the floor. Jong-in bit his lip taking in each and every curve and line of her body that she revealed with each piece of clothing she took off. Carelessly throwing each one to the side. Everything about her was so sensual, her voice, her eyes, down to the way she flipped her hair to one side and then the other. In his eyes, she was the epitome of perfection.

Jong-in looked on at her with lust growing in his eyes his plump lips. “I want you to be only mine.” Slowly walking toward her, his eyes narrowing with every step he took.

“Right now, I am completely yours.”

He stood behind her grasping her arm gently and turning her around lifting her chin with one finger making her eyes meet his gaze, and at that moment her deep brown eyes were almost enough to send him over the edge. He brought his lips down to hers kissing her, trying to convey each and every emotion of love and passion he had within him. 

Jennie’s hand grabbed the nape of his neck, pulling his head down more deepening their kiss. She had that effect on him. To leave him speechless, powerless even with just a simple touch. The anger slowly fading and instead, being replaced by the burning desire to reach out and feel her, all of her. As much as he wanted to break the mirror she'd been looking at, or start punching all the walls, and start yelling and demanding that she stops seeing this other guy. He can’t bring himself to do it. He's no longer capable of channeling that much anger anymore, especially with the tempting sight he had in front of him. How can he resist? He couldn't and most definitely wouldn’t.