Annoyance

It's just a game

It is safe to say Jennie was more than just pissed off after leaving that stage.

Letting out a giant sigh throwing her hands up. "Does he know subtly? He obviously needs to be versed on the meaning of 'low-key', because that sure as hell isn't it!"

The last thing Jennie needs is an abundance of headlines with any suspected dating rumors. She’s been in too many scandals for her liking already! She cannot take another lecture from the arrogant , himself, YG. She’s kept it hush-hush so well bout this “relationship”, and she didn’t take all the precautions necessary just for him to mess it all up with his jealously!

She continuously thought to herself over and over how stupid and careless it was for Jong-in to point to her as Mino sang "my lady", or especially in front of Mino. Obviously, that’s why she’s more upset. She went over there not to be closer to Jong-in, but to be closer to Mino! “Can’t just wait your turn for me to pay attention to you!”

How can she have both if they are not playing their roles accordingly?

Jennie storms off into the dressing room as fast as she can just so she avoids both boys. She doesn’t need any questions from any side because she’s not willing to deal with the aftermath of a situation that she created just yet. After all, this “relationship” is too damn new to be this serious! Plus, she already told him that she’s only interested in being in open relationships. However, she’s not entirely sure he knows what that means.

Of course, though, as fate would have it, just as she's about to open the door she feels a very, very familiar arm cross over her shoulder slamming the door back shut.

Without missing a beat Jennie turns around while flipping her hair in his face, slightly smiling as she sees it hit him, and just as quickly the smile faded, she deadpanned and looked more or less through him rather than at him, "Move."

He put another arm right over her other shoulder keeping her right in that place slightly leaning forward so they're mere inches apart.

"Mm, no. How 'bout we talk?" Mino leaned closer to her face.

Looking at him directly in his eyes she looks up innocently furrowing her brows together. "Hm, 'bout what? I have things to do."

"What was that about? Hm?" Tilting his head to the right

God, he's so fine. she thought. "You know how cute I think you are when you're mad, right?"

Of course, there's no doubt in her mind that he already put two and two together. Stupid Jong-in. She thought to herself.

"Well, you're about to find me y... Start talking, love."

"Hm.... that's too late." Picking her finger up and lightly dragging it down his chest and back up again looking in his eyes. “And don’t call me love.”

"You're dating him?"

"Eh, I hate that word.”

Dating? That's such an ugly word. Jennie is nowhere near the type to be tied down. She's young! Young means this is the times to have fun! Why put a label on something that's not going to last forever? No strings attached, that's the way she likes it.

"Yeah... I'm not following. I'm going to need more of an explanation than just that. What. Is. It."

"Slight thrill, kind of boring." She rolls her eyes. "Did you know that "Kai" and "Jongin" are two vastly different people?"

Mino adjusted himself as he heard laughter erupting from the people coming in through the hall. Quickly taking his hands off the door. Backing away from her swiftly before anyone else notices how close they were. He clears his throat, and she plays her role that every girl has down pat “the innocent girl.”

She looks down "nervously" and says "C-Congratulations on your win."

He looked down at her. "Thanks," He said as he watched as a few groups pass by. Down the hall he focused in on one person, scrunching up his face the anger building up again that fire pit swirling in his stomach. He clenched his fists together by his side swaying back and forth. Looking away, annoyed to even say the words…. “Your boyfriends coming.”

Jennie looked down the hall immediately locking eyes with him. She let out a combination of a sigh and a growl. “More like boy toy.”

He looked down the hall seeing him coming closer down the hall making sure that persons looking as he leaned down and whispered in Jennie’s ear “We’re still going to talk about this.”

Jong-in making his way even quicker now that he seen that guy whispering to Jennie. He’s always around her too much for his liking after all that was his girlfriend! Walking right up to Jennie’s side, now that he doesn’t have to be cautious of people or cameras around, he tried to grab Jennie’s hand to bring her closer to him. She put her hands behind her back before Jong-in came anywhere near them. He looked at Jennie with concern, and immediately looked back at Mino noticing him staring at him up and down, “Did you need something?” Jong-in asked.

Mino looked at Jong-in and smiled. “Nah, I already had something.”

Jennie smirked. Well… he wasn’t wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------