Dear Yongsunnie

Snail Mail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


    I drived into the parking lot with a huge goofy smile on my face. It took me a few minutes to process what had happened in the last few hours. I ditched work, drove to the last place I would have imagined myself going to, met my ex-girlfriend with whom I had lost all hopes of reconciliation and well we're back together. It's true I never hated her, I was just hurt and maybe emotionally too disturbed to handle the situation back then but yes I could never move on from her. I'm just so excited how things will be now that I have Jung Wheein back in my life.

    Thinking about all of this, I reached my apartment and got inside. Hanging my coat, I reached for the letter in the pocket. The snail mail thing I did last year may be the best thing I've done in my life. After all these months, I feel happiness, I feel hope in life as if someone just lighted up the dark tunnel I was in. Knowing how much this woman loves me, I couldn't wait but read her letter now and so I went on to read the letter, the letter Jung Wheein wrote to me an year ago.

 

 

 

Dear Yongsunnie,


            Recently I've wondered how I could spend a perfect day and I think you gave me one today. It's been 200 days since we have been together and it has been beautiful with you by my side. We did have our share of ups and downs but the best part is us sticking next to each other through this time. I know you have a lot of concerns an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter