CH. 5

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: Not proofread yet.)

 

It's been a week of living together. At first, it was weird for them both to be near each other but you have to make the best out of it.

They were sitting on the dining table eating breakfast when Soojin cleared . "What do you think about going shopping? I mean only if you want to change something in your room of course. You can decorate it the way you want to."

Shuhua looked up at her and thought for a bit. "That's not a bad idea. I mean, I love the room like it is but maybe I should add some color."

"Then let us go after breakfast and maybe we could also shop things for the baby's room. Do you know the gender already?", Soojin asked curiously.

Shuhua shook her head and let out a small laugh. "It's still too soon to see what gender it will be. Maybe in a month or two, we will be able to find out about it."

"Oh. My bad, sorry. I don't have a clue about this kind of stuff." Soojin said and scratched her neck. "Oh and maybe we should find a doctor as well for everything. I only want the best doctors when it comes to you and the baby."

Shuhua blushed a little when she heard what Soojin said. It's been a while since someone else besides her family cared about her. "I trust you with this because I don't know anything here in Korea."

"Don't worry. I got this.", Soojin said and flicked her hair back which made Shuhua laugh.

"Then I will get ready now...", Shuhua said and got up to walk to her bedroom.

Soojin couldn't help but look after her. She didn't know how long she was in her thoughts until she was interrupted. 

"Why are you still sitting there?" This question caught her off guard and she snapped out of her daydream. "Sorry... I was just thinking about something.", she said and laughed about her embarrassment. 

After she got ready, Shuhua and her made their way down to the garage where Soojin's car was parked.

The drive was quiet until Soojin turned the radio on. After a while, a song came on that Shuhua knew by heart and started to sing along.

Soojin looked at her for a short moment and couldn't hide her smile. Shuhua had a wonderful voice and she started to sway with the music. "You are not a bad singer Shu."

Shuhua stopped singing for a moment. A blush crept on her cheeks and she cleared . "Well....thank you. I always liked to sing when I was younger but I was not good enough to become a singer."

"I wouldn't say so....with some practice you could have been an idol, especially with your looks."

Shuhua hides her face in her hands because she could feel how her cheeks were burning. A small "thanks" was heard and Soojin chuckled.

When they arrived at the Mall they strolled through the shops. Or in other words, Shuhua went into every store she found interesting and Soojin just followed her.

"I think I got enough for my bedroom now. Let's go and search for baby furniture and other stuff.", Shuhua said, while Soojin nods her head and grabbed Shuhua's hand to lead their way.

A few hours later Shuhua was really tired and her feet began to hurt. She gave Soojin a signal that she will sit down on a bench for a while. "You ok?", Soojin asked while still carrying the bags fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter