CH. 4

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin was sitting in the hallway of the hospital, while her friends were beside her trying to calm her. Handong was inside the room with Shuhua. After what felt like hours, the doctor exits the room. Soojin got up and went to him to ask about Shuhua.

"How is she?", Soojin asked worriedly.

The doctor put on a smile. "She is fine. But because of too much stress, she fainted. As a pregnant woman, her hormones are going up and down. I advise you to look after her and try to not stress her too much. She needs a lot of rest.", he said and pat her shoulder. 

"You can go and see her since she woke up again. She can leave by tomorrow."

"Thank you Doc.", Soojin said and knocked on the door. After she heard a small "come in" she opened the door.

Inside was Handong sitting on a chair beside the bed Shuhua was laying on. Shuhua looked really tired but she was smiling at her.

"Hey there...", Soojin said a little bit awkward and went towards the bed.

Handong got up and glared at Soojin but smiled at Shuhua right after. "I will leave you two alone. But I will be right outside if you need me.", she said and looked at Soojin one last time before going out of the room.

"Hey...", Shuhua said pretty tiredly. Soojin smiled slightly and sat down on the chair Handong was sitting on a few minutes ago.

"How are you..?", Soojin asked and took Shuhua's hand in hers. 

"I am good..just tired. Sorry for worrying you.", Shuhua said and Soojin shook her head. "You don't need to apologize. I am sorry if I said something that stressed you too much...and for not being able to take care of you the last two months. It must have been a shock to find out that you were pregnant...", Soojin looked down at their hands. She didn't know the other woman much but she wished she could have been there for her.

Shuhua sighed but smiled slightly. She squeezed Soojin's hand. "But... I want to be there for you for the next month to come during your pregnancy. I will go to every appointment with you, give you everything you need, I promise you that I will be there all the way."

Shuhua smiled even more and nod her head. "I am glad to know that. But won't I be in the way with your career?"

"Don't worry about that. We will find a way.", Soojin assured her.

"Did you mean it when you said I should move in with you?", Shuhua asked and looked at Soojin.

"Yeah... I mean I have enough space for us in my apartment. You can even have your own room if you don't want to share a bedroom with me."

"What about your privacy. If I would move in with you, you would give up like everything.", Shuhua mumbled.

"We don't know what the future may hold but I will certainly marry you. So why not get used to living together already...right?"

Shuhua thought for a while but agreed in the end. 

When Soojin wanted to say something else the door opened. Walking in was Handong. "I think my dear cousin should rest for more. You should go home I will stay with her.", Handong said and went beside Shuhua's bed.

Soojin looked at Shuhua and got up from the chair, still holding Shuhua's hand. "I will pick you up tomorrow if that is alright. Just write me when you will be released."

Shuhua nodded her head and Soojin gave her her phone number before she said goodbye to both of them.

"I will see you tomorrow.", Soojin said and went outside the room to see her friends already waiting for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter