my diary, my secret

7-in-1, recipe for disaster

======================================================================================================

YOUR POV

we returned to the dormitory. not the size of a normal dorm, very positively. it was huge! maybe slightly smaller than a mansion. went i walked inside, the deco was kind of old-fashioned, not the typical luxurious glimmering mansions that you'd expect, but it gave this homely feeling that felt much better. 

my bedroom? it was at the 3rd floor, tucked away in a corner. the rest of the space was used as a television--exercise corner. i mean, there was a tv there, some couch, then this stationary bicycle? and weights. 

however my room was cozy. i loved it. i started unpacking my belongings and among them, my diary. i wondered how long my little secret would stay one...

======================================================================================================

SOO HYUN'S POV

i stealthily walked up the steps, seeing if yae jin was going to start changing. oo i had to seee thiss!! 

oh but she wasn't.

too bad then.

"jung yae jin~~" i sang her name as i appeared at her room door. 

surprisingly, when she saw me, she started scrambling and quite clumsily shuffed something into her luggage. 

"what's that?" i curiously asked

"nothing nothing..." she replied, stuttering

maybe women's needs. i nodded to myself. 

"hyung!! i'm hungry! let's eat ice-cream!" dong ho bounced his way up the steps and rubbed his stomach.

"i'll take care of him first. once he starts whining he never stops." i assured yae jin as i left her room.

oh dong ho.... you're going to get it. 

======================================================================================================

sorry for the wait. quite busy these days. too much holiday homework (that's an excuse but really there's lots of homework)): ).

yae jin's got a secret....! you'll find out soon. 

thanks for all the COMMENTS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, VIEWS! ((: