meeting them

7-in-1, recipe for disaster

======================================================================================================

YOUR POV

"at last you're here! u-kiss, your new choreographer, JANG. YEO. JIN" the manager boomed. 

not that i liked my name very much, but i was quite pleased to be noticed for once. at home my 5 other sisters were taking the spotlight all the time and my "dancing talent" or so to speak was never realised anywhere. i felt .. special.

beaming, i said hi.

"hi!!!" soo hyun dashed up and grabbed my hand and shaked it about vigorously. 

he whispered: "tomorrow we'll chat and i'll give you a breathtaking view of my abs!! how about that?"

GROSS GROSS GROSS.

kibum added: "come prepared with a vomit bag"

soohyun glared at kibum and smacked the back of his head. "shut up" 

i giggled. 

the rest walked up and gave warm greetings. i noticed that ki seop was wandering around the room, in another world.

weird fella. how does he concentrate while dancing?

======================================================================================================

KEVIN'S POV

i shook her hand, soft and smooth! WOW i'd want to learn a few hand beauty secrets! 

OH OH OH! now i can have someone to accompany me while having cucumber spa~~~ yes! and maybe mud facial! kekekekeke...

======================================================================================================

SOO HYUN'S POV

"okay get used to your new choreographer. since you're working on your new album, she'll be living on the level above your dorm. song woo shi would be teaching her the basic moves and all in the mean time. she's still a trainee" the manager announced.

there were a few "oh"s echoing around the room

OMO. that means.... that means....YES.. if i'm lucky enough, i might get a glimse of her changing and bathing! ahh... her beautiful slim and xy body.. her lustrous silky hair swaying.. i'm so blessed~~

======================================================================================================

YOUR POV

seeing soo hyun looking so dazed, i could roughly guess what he was thinking about. looking around, i noticed a rather manly figure. 

Eli.

probably pronounced AIR LEE. without the emphasis on the R. my middle school friend had a nickname like that. Eli. 

wait. but everyone called him EE LIE. maybe it's the other way. 

"EE LIE.." i murmured under my breath, trying to get the new pronunciation into my head. 

"yes?" came a low-voiced reply

oh my gosh. is his hearing that good??