Kwang Soo's shoulder

Collection of Kwangmong stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo loved looking at a wonderful view from a high place. She loved the way the wind felt as it pushed her hair away from her face, the way it sent cool sensations on her skin. It reminded her of a fond childhood memory too, which is the reason why she loved sitting on Kwang Soo's shoulders. 

 

It was another tiring episode where they had to walk around the streets and eat food assigned on the mission card. She was one of the princesses for the day and she was teamed up with Kwang Soo and Suk Jin. Initially, she was supposed to be on Kwang Soo's back but then in a last minute decision, she decided to just sit on his shoulders. She giggled as he stood up on his feet, her hand landing atop his head to steady herself. Seeing her smile like that, both men simply continues on with the mission, not having the heart to ruin her happiness. 

 

Jihyo was enjoying, it was evident on the smile plastered on her face as she looked ahead, pointing towards the stalls. Kwang Soo and Suk Jin share a smile as they watch their only running princess smile and laugh as they weave through the crowd, asking for the direction of this specific stall. Their day continued on like that.

 

---

 

During the ten minute break for the cameras, Kwang Soo doesn't put her down insisting that maybe if he placed her back on her feet, they'd be disqualified even if it was breaktime. Although Jihyo felt guilty she knew he had a point there, you could never really let your guard down when it came to the PD's because they might have some tricks up their sleeve. Three more minutes till break time ends and the race will resume. 

 

"Kwang Soo-ya are you sure?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter