His noona

Collection of Kwangmong stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just how much does Kwang Soo mean to his Jihyo noona? Admittedly, Jihyo wasn't the easiest to get close to among the cast, she was often quiet and usually kept everything to herself. Well, that was until she met Lee Kwang Soo. This dongsaeng of hers was someone she was extremely fond of, and was always the one she could run to whenever she found herself troubled or just simply looking for someone to celebrate her hapinness with. He had been her source of laughter, strength, and sometimes anger, but nevertheless, he was considered as her best friend and little brother because of the closeness they've shared the past decade. 

 

Kwang Soo may look like someone who's not trust worthy on the show because of his betrayer role but in reality he was someone she could depend on and someone she trusted her whole life with. How she and him built a siblings relationship surprised her most of the time, especially with how quick she warmed up to him. Just like that, they clicked together like puzzle pieces that were meant to be put together. She chose to stick beside him, always beside him whenever playing gaes or just simply hanging out with the cast. She didn't know why but she was quite fond of the younger man. 

 

Years passed by and if possible, they became much more closer than ever, to the point that when she ran away from home, she thought of him immediately. They knew of each other's secrets, even became drinking buddies, and he just knew her so well. Kwang Soo had been her pillar of strength when Joongki and Gary left running man. Her forever constant, the one she could always lean her tired head on, someone she could always share a laugh with. To answer the quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter