OUT

INSIDE OUT

A day later... 

 

"Boss, I've got all the information about that girl." a servant came in Ren's working office. 

"Go ahead!" Ren gave order to his servant to speak up. 

"Her name is Park Y/N, the youngest daughter in her family. She has an elder brother. Her parents run a chicken restaurant at Gangnam. She has just graduated from Seoul University. And the most surprising thing is she has applied for customer care at our company." the servant reported. 

Ren nodded along, acted like he isn't really into it until his servant mentioned about her applying at his company. 

 

"Wait! She has applied here?" Ren asked to confirm.

"Yes, boss! The interview is tomorrow." servant replied. 

Ren smiled in excitement while thinking about something.

"Bring her CV for me." he gave order. 

The servant went to take her CV for him. 

Ren read her CV in detail and never lost a smile on his face. After finished reading it, he signed on her CV. 

"Take it to HR department! Tell them she is selected. After interview, tell them to tell her to come to work on the day after." Ren handed back the CV to his servant. 

"Yes, boss!" servant received the CV and went to inform HR team accordingly.

.....

"PARK Y/N! Look like we're destined." Ren kept giggling for the whole day just to think about going to meet a girl he accidentally forced to make love with last night more often.

-----

< Park Family Yummy Chicken Restaurant >

After leaving work, Ren took a few of his men going to have dinner at your family's restaurant.

As he entered, all eyes were on him. Everyone started gossiping about the good looking man who dressed in very expensive clothes coming to a simple chicken restaurant.

 

"Boss, sit over here!" servants quickly found a table and cleaned for their boss. 

Ren looked around to see if you were here before he sat down. But you weren't here and he became a bit upset. 


"Hello, Sir! What do you want today?" your mother came to ask him. 

Ren started taking the menu which placed on the table to read. He opened back and forth, back and forth. He has no idea what to eat here as he has never been to such simple restaurant in his whole life.

He threw the menu away. 

"Nothing looks good." he said in annoyance. 

Your mother startled... "Omo... Young man, if you don't mind, I can recommend you some. See here! This one is the best selling menu here. Would you like to try?" your mother held the menu to show him. 

He gave a glance then turned away. "I won't eat anything but I'll pay double to all the menu you have here." he said arrogantly in rich man behavior.

Your mother jaw dropped. "What? Pay double to all the menu we have here?" she asked to confirm. 

Ren turned to your mother and gave a nod. 

"But if you don't eat, we can't take your money, Sir." your mother rejected the free money. 

"Why is it so hard? This family is weird. Why don't you want money? Isn't money all what everyone wants?" Ren asked. 

Your mother smiled. "No, Sir. Money can't buy and solve everything. We're not rich like you but we don't need your money." she explained to the wealth bragging Ren. 

"Like mother like daughter!" Ren murmured in low tone that your mother couldn't hear. 

"Alright, bring me whatever you want." Ren said. 

"Yes, Sir. I'll bring our special menu for you. Please wait for a moment!" your mother said and left. 


Ren kept wandering his eyes to find you impatiently without caring whoever kept gossiping about him.


"Mom! I've come."

A moment later, you arrived. As the customers were a lot. You didn't realize Ren's presence yet. 

You went right away to help your mother at cashier desk.


Ren was so happy to finally see you again. He kept looking at you for the whole time. 

"She looks fine... and she is so pretty." he praised you in his mind. 

The young boss was filled up with butterflies in his stomach just to watch you like this.


"Y/N, take this to the table number 15!"

"Dee, Omma!"

You held a tray to put for the customers on table number 15.

Without looking at the customers, you politely put it on the table. 

"Here is your order. Please enjoy it!" you gave a bow and was turning back to leave. 

 

Suddenly 

 

"We met again." a familiar voice to be heard. 

You quickly turned to look at the customer.

"You!!!" you exclaimed in shock. 

Ren gave a smirk. "Yes it's me, Ren. My name is Ren." he proudly introduced his name again.

You became teary to see him. You soon remembered about the terrible moment you had with him last night. 

"We met again, Park Y/N." he addressed your name. 

You were stunned that he found out your name. You got madder. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" you shouted in anger. 

Everyone turned to look at you.

Ren pouted with a simple reply. "I came to eat chicken." he picked up one rib to eat.

You were burnt up more by his calm behavior. You threw his order to the floor. 

Everyone startled with your behavior to the handsome customer. 


"Omo what is she doing? Isn't it too much?"


Ren was a bit surprised to see your reaction but he just gave a little laugh as the reply to your madness. 

"This is how you treat your customer? I've not finished eating yet." he said. 

You grabbed a glass of water which was already putting on his table and threw to his face.

Ren was greatly surprised with your dare behavior. 

He lost that smile on his face. 

"Little girl, how dare you!" his servants were about to enter and caught you. 

But Ren stood his hand to stop them. He stood up madly.


Your mother ran quickly to you. "Y/N, what the hell are you doing? This is so rude. Say sorry to him!" she told you. 

You burst out crying. "No, Omma! He deserves this. I don't want to see him. Please chase him for me!"

"Y/N, what happened? Why are you behaving like this? Stop crying and tell me!" your mother lured you. 

"Hik hik, Omma!" you didn't answer. You hugged your mother and kept crying. 

Ren felt your pain. He gave sign to his servants to take out a lot of cash and placed on the table. 

"No, Sir. You don't have to pay. My daughter has rudely treated you. I'm sorry for that. Please take your money back." your mother rejected his pay.

You released the hug from your mother and looked at him again. 

"Take your dirty money back and leave my restaurant! Don't ever come back again! We don't welcome you." you shouted at him. 

Ren patted his nape in annoyance. You started to feel worried with his unsmiling face.

Then he put his both hands in his pockets, he was trying to his gun from his pocket to make you see. 

You dropped eyes on his hand gesture. You soon saw the gun. You held your mother's hand and pulled her backwards, making some spaces from the rude mafia boss. 

 

"Look like you don't welcome me today. So I'm gonna leave. See you later!" he gave a wink.

"You!!!" you wanted to curse him but soon worried about the gun so you shut up. 

Ren burst into a small laugh as he found your scared reaction is so cute. 

You bit your lips showing your anger to him while cursing him in your mind. 

Ren finally left your restaurant. 


Your mother has tried asking you about the relationship between you and him and also the reason why are you treating him like this..... But you didn't say anything. You just went to cry stressfully at a corner alone... Yes you haven't shared about what happened to you in the club to anyone yet. You felt ashamed and you planned to burn it down silently. 

You didn't expect to see him again. You thought you could pretend like nothing happened and forgot it naturally one day but he came to you again and even mentioned to see you later...... You became so heavy and pressure. 

 

-----///-----

 

NEXT DAY 

It's your big day. You got to do a job interview at your dream workplace, Seoul Beauty Care Company. You put all your sadness a side and built up positive spirit for the interview.

You did a good job at the interview and got hired right away. You were so happy. You felt proud of yourself. It's your first job interview and job. It made you feeling like winning a lottery. 

Without realizing, Ren was looking at you doing the interview through security camera for the whole time. 

He knew for sure that you would reject the job if you know he is the owner here so he decided to keep it as secret for a while.

.....

After got hired, you started your job right on the next day. You love the company and position. You try to work so hard. You meet a lot of customers at your in charge shop. Every day, you enjoy your job and still have no idea there is someone keeps stalking your every action.

Because of being busy with your job, you don't go to help at your parent's restaurant often.

Until one day, you came and saw something so shocked. You saw the rude mafia boss who disrespectfully you on the other day came in your restaurant again and the most surprisingly is he was eating and talking with your father and brother. 

You got mad. You walked to them right away.

 

*PANG*

 

You punched the table. 

The happy crowd turned to look at you. 

"Y/N! What behavior is this?" your father blamed you. 

"Aigoo... Why did you punch the table? Don't you see we're having a guest? He is a VIP guest." your brother blamed you too. 

"Say sorry to Ren-shi right now!'' your father gave order. 

You became so disappointed to see your family suddenly become nice with Ren without she realizing when... 

You turned to stare at Ren who was sitting quietly, acting like an innocent.

"What's going on, you crazy man?" you angrily shouted at him. 

Your brother stood up and hit you on shoulder. "Aigoo... Rude kid! Don't shout at him like this! He's our VIP customer now. He orders our chickens a lot a lot every day. You really don't know anything. Be polite!"

You choked up to hear Ren comes to your restaurant every day. 

"Yes and we have a talk with him everyday too. He's very good man. You should sit down and join the talk too." your father invited you in. 

You filled up with tears in your eyes. You wanted to talk with Ren privately but you're so tired so you just left. 

"Y/N! Aigoo this rude daughter..." your father tried calling you but you didn't turn back.

Ren felt sad to make you this unhappy. He asked to leave your family.

He followed you.

-----


You were walking and crying along the street alone. You wanted to reveal his evil deed to your family so that they would stop welcoming him but you're not brave enough to speak it out.

Ren ran to find you. He finally found you walking soullessly on the street. He followed you from distance. 

You didn't realize his presence yet. You kept walking without destination. You reached a public park. You sat on a bench and continued crying.

Ren decided to show his presence in front of you so that he could comfort you. 

 

"It's so cold here." he took out his jacket and placed it over your back. 

You startled. You got mad to see him. 

"You jerk!" you took of his jacket from your back and threw to the ground. 

"Why are you following me?" you asked. 

"Because I want to." he simply answered. 

You scoffed. 

You wanted to walk away but then you realized it would be a good chance to speak thing out with him. 

"Why the hell you keep coming to my restaurant and mess with my family?" you asked.

"I want to eat chicken and I don't mess with your family. I made friends with them." he calmly answer. 

You bit your lips as his calm answer made you more frustrated.

"You still look so guiltless after what you have done to me." you judged him. 

"No, I feel guilty." he refused. 

"Guilty? No, you don't look like." you rejected his refuse. 

"I do." he still calmly said he's guilty. 

You remained silent, trying to feel if he really means it.

 

"Alright, let's say you're guilty. So at least do one thing for me. Please stop coming to mess with my family and me. Just disappear from my life forever! I don't ask anything else. I don't want to see you anymore." you made a suggestion. 

Ren waved his head... "I can't do it." he replied.

You scoffed in disappointment... "Why?"

"Because I like you. I want to chase after you and make you like me back." he confessed. 

You jaw dropped to hear. You couldn't reply to him right away. 

 

"I like you, Y/N. Maybe you don't like me for now but I'll chase after you until you like me back." he ensured his love for her with a smile. 

You looked into his eyes. You became complicated. His eyes looked so sincere but you can't let yourself believe in him.....

 

"In your dream! I'll never like you back. Isn't it too funny to think a girl you were roughly forcing that night would love you back? Ren, I'll never like you. Stop chasing me already!" you rejected his love and warned him like you really meant it. 

Instead of showing sad reaction, Ren smiled. "Maybe not now. I've faith to win your heart. Y/N, one day you'll love me back. I'll chase after you until you love me back." he confidentially replied. 

You couldn't help but to feel a bit fluttering with his sweet smile and confidence but you tried hiding your real heart. 

You turned back to him...

 

"I can change myself and do everything to make you love me. Tell me whatever you dislike about me!" he shouted behind. 

You burst into a small smile to yourself. You couldn't help it as you found out a soft side of this rude mafia. 

"I don't like everything about you. First you rudely forced me that night. Second you like using your gun to threaten me. Third your dressing up style, hair color is weird to me. You don't even look like a mafia. You look more alike alien... See I don't like everything about you. I'm done talking. I'm gonna go." you finished insulting him and started walking to leave. 

Ren stood still feeling hopeless after being criticized by you. 

"I'll try my best to satisfy you. Please give me a chance, Miss. Y/N, the girl I love! I love you so much" he shouted loudly to make sure you heard. 

You started giggling to hear his cute reply and endless confession. 

"Y/N, saranghae!" he kept shouting until you disappeared. 


After leaving his eyesight, you hid at a corner and kept giggling over his kidlike side.

After a moment, you realized your heart beat so fast to think of his confession. 

 

"Wait, what? My heart....." you placed your right palm on your chest to feel the unusual beat of heart. You don't understand why it would jump in wrong beat for that young mafia boss.

 

-----///-----

 

After the day Ren bravely confessed to you, Ren has changed himself a lot. He stopped bringing his gun along. He even dyed his hair black. That shocked you so much. He proudly said he did it for you. 

He comes to your restaurant almost every day. And you too, you come to your restaurant every day too after work. Without knowing why you would. 

When some days Ren didn't come or was late than usual, you couldn't stay still. You would look at the door for the whole time to wait for his presence. 

You started talking with him much more and even more impolite. Your family knows he is chasing after you. They like him so they cheer him and help him to make you accept him but you still remain hard not accept him yet.

However, everyone and even you yourself could see the improvement between you and him.

-----

You haven't found out he is the owner of where you work yet even though you have been working here one month already... 

Until one day... 


"Argggg! Argggg....." you threw up a lot since morning at your work place. You became so weak and ended up fainted. 

Your co-workers helped to send you to hospital. Your supervisor soon reported about you to Ren as he gave a secret order to her to report everything about you. Ren became panic. He drove to hospital at once. 

.....

< At Hospital >

 

"Who is her relative?" doctor came out and asked. 

Ren stepped out. "I'm her boss. She fainted during work."

"Oh yes... The patient doesn't have anything seriousness. She's just having morning sickness. She is pregnant for one month now. The first month is the hardest time for pregnancy to bear with morning sick. Please tell her to take good care of herself." doctor finished her report then left. 

Her co-workers jaw dropped. 

"She isn't dating. Who would she get pregnant with? Oh god..."

"Maybe with random man?"

"I don't think she should work with us anymore then. Randomly pregnant like this will shame us too."


Co-workers gossiped in bad way about you.

Ren was the most shocked person here. He soon thinks it's his baby because it's exact one month you both had a . 


"Shut up! The random man you all are gossiping is me." Ren yelled furiously to his staffs. 

They all choked up. They couldn't believe it. 

"I'm the father of her baby. So if you still want to work in my company, don't say anything bad or hurt Y/N! Got it?" he threatened them. 

"Deee, Ren-nim!" everyone quickly accepted the order. 

Ren told everyone to leave then he went inside to take care Y/N.

.....

Ren was so shocked to hear about her pregnancy. But he's happy because he loves her so much. He wants to be with her. Now that they're having a baby together, he has high hope that she would accept him. 

 

"Y/N, we're becoming a parent. I'm so excited." he kissed on her hand while holding it tight. 

.....

An hour later, you woke up. Ren was so relieved to see you finally came back to your consciousness.

"Y/N"

"Ren!"

You struggled to get up. Ren helped you. 

 

"How are you feeling now?" he worriedly asked. 

"I was having a terrible dizzy and throwing up this morning at work. I went to toilet to throw up many times then the last time I don't remember. Hmm" you told him while touching your own forehead. 

"You fainted... Are you feeling better now?" he asked while touching your forehead too. 

"I feel so nauseous. I've never been like this... Hmm, wait! Why are you here?" you finally got curious with his presence. 

"I fainted at workplace. How did you know?" you asked. 

Ren thought it's finally the time to reveal the truth. "Well, your supervisor informed me... Y/N, I have to admit something today. Actually, I'm the owner of the company you're working. I knew you applied at my company. I hide my identity from you because I know you would resign if you know I'm the owner there. I told your supervisor to report about you to me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" he revealed and deeply apologized. 

Y/N was so disappointed to hear. 

"You're not honest with me. We're really impossible, Ren. I'll resign and let's not meet each other again. I don't want to try considering to date someone who is dishonest like you. You can leave." you chased him. 

Ren held your hands. "You know from now it's more impossible for me to leave you." he said something weird.

You frowned. "What again, Ren?"

Ren held your hands tighter before spoke up. 

"Y/N, we're becoming a parent now. You're pregnant for one month. Your symptoms today is morning sickness. We're having a baby now." he told. 

You jaw dropped, you got shocked... Your tears rolled down at once. 

 

"Hik hik.... No, my parents is gonna kill me. Hik hik... Am I really pregnant? No, we can't, Ren. We can't. Hik hik how can I face my family?" you were panic. You bawled out  

Ren pulled you into his his embrace to comfort you. 

"I'm sorry to make you pregnant. I'm going to take care of you and our baby. Let's grow our baby together! I love you so much and I'm so happy to have a baby with you. Please accept me already! Let's get married, Y/N! I know it's about fast for us but you got all my heart in just one month. I do love you. What will you say?" he exposed his real feeling to you and asked about you. 

You kept sobbing on his chest.

"What should I do, Ren?" you returned the question. 

"Accept me and marry me, Y/N! This is what you should do." Ren replied. 

You suddenly wrapped your arms over this body, hugging him back. 

"I don't know how to face my parents. They don't know about what happened to us. I haven't told them anything. All they know is a rich guy is chasing after me. I'm sure they will kill you and me if they know we did that and even having a baby now. I'm so scared. Hik hik " you explained to him your fear. 

Ren patted your head softly. He felt a bit relieved to hear your response as he can feel you're not rejecting him but your fear is at your family's reaction.

"Count on me! I'll solve everything. I will tell them the truth between us and your pregnancy. But one thing, will you accept me?" he asked for your heart again. 

You slowly pulled out from his embrace. 

You looked into his eyes with the eyesight he couldn't get your meaning. 

You suddenly lifted your hands to pat on his fair skin face.

 

"You, bad boy, you won my heart. You've changed everything to satifice me and now I feel so satisfied. I love you now." you confessed. 

Ren got excited until dropped down his tears. 

"Thank you, Y/N! Thank you so much for loving me back after a pain I've given to you." he cried out real hard. 

You were moved by his reaction. You cried along with him. You both hugged each other and cried so much of excitement, love. Now the painful past became the root for you both to fall this deep for each other.

-----

After clearing up each other's feeling, decision and future plan, you both went to meet your family at your house. 

 

Ren was on his knees, admitting about all guilt he has done to you. 

Your family that always treat him nicely became mad after finding out how wrongly Ren did to you at club that night. 

Your big brother beat him a lot. You tried to stop him from beating your lover. You kept explaining how you forgave him and accepted him but your brother didn't spare him. 

Ren didn't fight back. He calmly received every fist from your brother. 

Your parents couldn't get it immediately too. They were so disbelief and sorry for you to have bearing this terrible fact alone. Your parents grabbed you from going in to stop your brother because they're afraid you will end up hurting your baby by any chance. 

 

"Brother, stop beating him! You want my baby to be fatherless? Please spare him! I forgave him already and I love him. I need him and my baby needs him too. We'll get married and grow our baby together. Please spare his life!" you kept crying, begging your brother. 

 

Ren was badly bleeding and weak.

"Stop it, Son. Now that they have loved each other for real and even have a baby together now. We should support their choice. Everyone made mistake but Ren is confronting us as a man who I can really keep my daughter with. I allow them to be together." your mother wisely spoke up. 

Your brother stopped beating Ren. You soon ran to check on your lover. You carried him to lay on your body.... "Oh god, Ren, are you okay? You're bleeding a lot. Ren hik hik"

Ren showed his smile instead of replying as he was so weak for speak up. 

"Hik hik my love... Ren!"

Your family was watching the touching moment of you and Ren. 

 

"Alright, at least you both fall in love with each other for real now. So move on from past! I allow you to get married." your father finally agreed too. 

Lastly is your brother... He walked to you and Ren. 

You became worried of his purpose  "Brother, please don't beat him! He's so weak now." you hugged Ren tight.

"Aigooo... I just want to carry him to get in your bedroom and let him rest. I don't want my niece or nephew become fatherless. Let's go!" your brother accepted you and his relationship at the end. 

You and Ren became so excited and emotional to fully get permission from your family. 

 

Your brother carried Ren to rest in your room. Then they left Ren and you alone. 

You carefully washed the wound for Ren. Ren was badly sick but he kept smiling all the time as he felt so heavenly happy after successfully received permission to get married with you. You weren't different from him.

-----

After resting another few days to cure his wounds, Ren took you to his hometown Busan to meet his parents and told everything between you both. 

They were mad at their son at first but then they also gave permission to them to build a family together.

.....

 

"I can't wait for our wedding day, Y/N." -Ren-

"So do I." -Y/N-

"I can't wait to see our baby's face." -Ren-

"So do I." -Y/N-

"Hey, you should say something else besides saying so do I. Come on, say something sweet to your soon to be husband." -Ren-

"Thank you!" -Y/N-

"Huh? Why thank you all of a sudden?" -Ren-

"Thank you for choosing me to get rid of that drug that night or I wouldn't be able to meet you and marrying you in 2days." -Y/N-

"Haha this is the first time I'm proud of myself for you" -Ren-

"Hehe you can. I'm so proud of you, Choi Minki." -Y/N-

"But when our baby asks how we meet, what should I say? Hmm hmm hmm..." -Ren-

"Well, I don't know. Hehe think wisely alone, Papa. Hehe" -Y/N-

"Aigoo don't mock at me. I'm gonna punish you, naughty Mama." -Ren-

"Aiiiii... Ren, don't be too strong. We're having a baby." -Y/N-

"I love you. Thank you for forgiving!" -Ren-

 

 

                                 *** The End ****