Moon

Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon

 

We've been dating for over a year now ever since that night. When the news broke out in the university that Karina Yoo is already dating someone it didn't take long for the other students to find out who caught the attention of probably the most sought out student in the university.

 

 It wasn't easy, especially in the first few weeks. I heard a lot of words from people whose name I have never even heard of. Eyes followed me whenever I walk along the hallways. Eyes that scanned me from head to toe as if scrutinizing my whole being. Eyes that seemed to say, "Who is she?", "How did she get the Karina Yoo?", "What's so special about her?" Heck even my classmates that doesn't give a about me since the opening of the school year began talking to me.

 

But Karina made it easy. Everytime we are at campus together she'd hold my hand when walking. I know she noticed the eyes that were staring at us but she didn't seem to mind them, instead she held my hand tighter and gave me her sweetest smile. Whenever we have the same free time we'll eat together at the cafeteria. It was like she didn't mind the attention that people gave us so I followed her lead and did my best to not even spare them a glance. And as weeks went by I guess they got tired of talking about us so eventually they left us alone.

 

Within the time that I've spent with Karina I've gotten to know her more. She is indeed a universe. I have seen a lot of her sides that only a few had a chance to see. And she wasn't joking when she said she was a bit possessive. Like that one time when Claire, my classmate had a period stain and she didn't have any extra clothes so I lend her my flannel to tie it around her waist to cover the stain up. Karina gave me the cold treatment for the whole day. She didn't talk to me nor answered my texts and calls for the whole day. She was mad at me for giving my flannel to another girl that wasn't her but she finally let it go when I explained my side to her but not after making sure that I take back the flannel that I lended Claire.

 

But she's also down to earth. She appreciates the little things. When we first started dating I gave her flowers that I bought every single day but she told me that I didn't have to. She said it was a waste of money. For me it wasn't because it was for her but she insisted so instead every morning on my way to the university I asked my neighbors if I could have some of their flowers from their garden or before my class I went to the school garden to pick out flowers for her. But since I couldn't rely on other people to give me flowers for free everyday I decided to have a mini garden in my free space in the apartment so I'd be able to grow my own flowers from home. I remembered how her face lit up when I first showed her the plants. 

 

I love this side of her because other people wouldn't have guessed that she'd prefer flowers picked out from random places instead of the ones that can be easily purchased on shops. To this day I still give her flowers and I don't have any plan on ever stopping.

 

And she loves shopping. It's like every month, we go to the mall for a date but it ends up as her shopping spree which makes me end up looking like her assistant with all the shopping bags that are in my hands. And it's not just for clothes, she likes to buy a lot of stuff. School supplies, kitchen tools even though she doesn't cook, shoes, books, etc. 

 

Today is one of those days. The mall day. It's Saturday so it's the perfect time to go shopping she said. So that's how I end up sitting outside the fitting room for almost two hours now waiting for her to come out every five minutes or so to just say "yes" to every clothe that she tries on because she honestly looks good in everything. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter