Failed

Failed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this suitcase for? Are you going on a trip?" asked my boyfriend who has just arrived home. 

I tiredly looked at him while sitting on a couch in living room. I nodded slightly with a forced smile... "Yes babe, it's gonna be a long trip." I replied.

Jonghyun frowned, looking at me.

I stood up and walked to him.

"Babe, I'm going tonight." I added. 

He looked more curious and confused... "Wait babe! Why all of a sudden? Where are you going?"

I smiled brighter to him but totally not a healthy smile. 

"I will tell you after you finish reading these eight pieces of paper. I'll show you and you'll read it out one by one!" I told as I was showing him the first paper. 

 

First paper 

"You're my first love. I fell in love with you at first sight."

He read it out. 

"Yes babe, me too! I fell in love with you at first sight." he commented on my writing. 

I nodded slightly. "Yes you did." I gave response back to him. 

I dropped my first paper then showing him the second one.

 

Second paper

"We've been dating for 3years 8months and 15days."

He read out.

"These years I sincerely love you." I added on my writing and never lost my smile. 

He gave a smile back. "So do I, Babe."

I paused a little, looking at his smiling face.

A minute later, I dropped down the second paper.


Third paper 

"I always dream to get married, to make a family and grow old with you."

He read out then frowned at me again... "It's what we've been dreaming together and we're turning it into reality. Look, we're already living under the same roof." he commented on my writing. 

I didn't say anything. I soon showed him another paper. 

 

"Babe, stop it! What are you doing with these papers? Stop it! If you have anything then let's talk!" he said while intending to take all remaining papers from me. 

I quickly stepped back to escape from him. 

"No, don't touch me! Stand there and continue reading these papers!" I demanded strongly. I lost mysekf. All smile disappeared and my eyes were filling up with tears.

He scoffed... "Alright, go on!!!"

 

Fourth paper
"I....."

He forced himself to read out the fourth paper which has only one word written on 

Once he finished the fourth paper, I soon dropped it to show the next one. 


Fifth paper 
"KNOW....."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter