Everybody Talks

Addicted: The Beginning
Please log in to read the full chapter

February 3, 1997

Hyuna stompted her foot as a steady stream of tears ran down her cheeks. "Appa!" She called and rubbed her eyes as her brothers flittered around in the air, Ren sticking his tongue out at her as he did. He had just become part of the family and in her perspective he had stollen her brother from her. Now they were flying around together without her! The beautiful new child was an angel and Seung-hyun was a shapeshift so he had turned into a condor to accompany his new brother. "Appa!" she called again and ran into his arms once he had come outside. "They've left me out again. I don't have anyone to play with anymore. Seunggie doesn't love me anymore!" her light crying quickly turned into sobbing, causing the boys to fly down and her older brother shifted back to normal. He pulled on some shorts they kept outside and walked over to their father, a smile on his face. 

"Hyuna~" he purred and held out his arms to her. "Why are you so upset now?" he asked as his sister scuttled away from their father and into his arms.

"Because you love him more!" she whined and pointed towards the blond child as he walked up to stand beside them. "He just got here and you love him more!" she continued with an adorable pout on her lips. "It's not fair!" she stopped her foot again for good measure as she looked up at him.

He huffed and looked to his father, not knowing what to say with his meager nine years of wisdom. "i..." He started and looked back down to her expectant eyes. "I don't love him more." he said simply and kissed her forehead. "I just love him a little harder because he's been through more than you and I have." He said and looked over at Ren, who smiled awkwardly before steeping closer. The small angel sat down in his brother's lap next to his new sister.

"I'm sorry I teased you, noona." he said simply and laid his head on her shoulder. "I think nap." he said as his eyes got dro

Please log in to read the full chapter