Chapter 1

THE VANISHED

Erica POV

Am standing in between high woody trees clustered together, “why am I here?” “Where am i?”.  Chilly wind is prickling my skin sending in to goosebumps! I let my eyes to wander around and stepped forward in the unknown place. My heart beats are rushing along with every passing second. finally i reach an end... A clearing!...but with lot of people?...

yes In front of me is a meadow full of people! They all seem to gathered for a … celebration?... the place is blooming with running children, booming with happy laughs, beautiful decorative poles with wild white lily hanging, And i see ... an altar.... A wedding!

With confusion clouding my mind I indulge myself in to the group of elegantly dressed people, The richness is oozing from everything. The delicious smell coming from the sweets and colorful drinks placed in the feast table, induce a hungry sound in my stomach, I can feel the sweet aroma of the flowers scenting the wind. I felt that in a place full of opulence, I stick out like a sore thumb with my burgundy shirt tucked in the high rise brown slacks,the sleeves folded up to elbows and with my bare feet, oh at least thankfully my French braid is still intact… i sighed... "what is this..." I let my mind to process the situation am in! So i close my eyes for a second...  “why am here? How did I end up here?... A marriage in the mid of a forest!with these thoughts I let my eyes to roam around the group of people, seeking to find someone or anything familiar. my eyes stopped on seeing a familiar person close to the altar, I moved towards him.

Oh, there he is standing with a full blown smile, Baekhyun! Stunning as always in a white suit which is blinding the eyes of everyone, but he is holding the hands of the equivalently beautiful woman! Her Pale procelain skin is glowing, Her thin figure wraped in a long elegant dress is majestic! She is tall and with her orange hair flowing finely enrich her beauty.  “who is she” I thought.... wait... Baekhyun is getting married!!! how... i.. ahh Shaking my head and stopping my mind from exaggerating thoughts, I look up at Baekhyun! well he is at gazing her with so much love. His hazel eyes are shining in bliss and he really seems to be happy.

With heart full of unknown heaviness,and lot of confusion... I look around the place, my eyes searching for others, A family by bond! if baekhyun is getting married... definitely they will be here.... But there’s none! Not even single one of them is here! Where are they?! They will never miss their best friend’s wedding!

My Mind full of confusion and curiosity I approach Baekhyun. When his eyes meet mine, a bright smile bloomed in his face. And the woman beside him which is his soon to be wife regarded me a polite smile... But when i  see her cold eyes it gives me a strange shiver. repaying her with a small smile!

 I pull and dragged Baekhyun aside by his arm, and with much needed privacy i instantly questioned him “where are the others?” he looked at me confused.

 “I thought they will be here by now!”He said.

so I look around the place once again, my eyes searching for the three people again like a hawk. But on finding none; i turn back towards him and asked a different question “what did they tell you?”.

  “When I spoke with them in morning, they told me they arrived at the coast and will be on time!” he said, after some hesitation “I can’t reach them!” he finished, a deep frown formed in his face. i felt baekhyun's behaviour is different... why is he so calm?!... 

Suddenly Feeling something is wrong, i get the necessary directions from baekhyun, I run towards the harbor in the coast.while passing the trees i feel that my legs seems to move with a familiarity with a speed like rushing wind! when My bare feets reach the woody steps of the bridge; my eyes land on the large yacht held by wharfs. i moved towards it!

yes... They are there in the yacht, still Standing in the ship but not stepping down from it. Seemingly lockdown?... just as my mind reads the situation, it was stopped by the deep baritone voice! "where have you been?... where is baekhyun?" asked the tall figure.

without acknowledging the question, i asked the familiar tall figure “Why are you all still here?” and the familiar face covered in worry which turned in to confusion on hearing my question. His Ivory skin glistening with sweat, and the concern forming in his face...

Sehun! i said his name... sehun stared at me for a while analysing the situation.

 I look at them...They all seem to be confused, agitated, worried and various emotions are mingling together in their face. I moved towards the two figures beside Sehun.

One lean and short figure, KAI my mind recalled his name. He is holding the hands of the little kid, her face tired, her full lips forming a pout, on seeing me she smiled with a sparkle in her eyes! “Amy” I whispered with a smile.

“Something is preventing us from landing a step on this land, Erica!” Kai the lean one contrasting to Sehun’s buff muscles shouted at me. grabbing my attention from Amy.

 At hearing the words ....I froze, i know something is strange here... My mind is thinking hundred possibilities and completely stricken in alert!

That suspicious smile of that woman... Her ice cold eyes flashed like a lightning bolt in my mind!

“oh god…

Suddenly a blaring sound cut off my words,  I turned around instanly in the direction of the noise. a flock of raven flying crazily on the sky breaking the tranquility of the forest. my instinct tells me "something is terribly wrong!" I felt it.

“What’s happening? “ i hear Little Amy’s voice cracked in fright! Her thin hands instantly griping Kai’s wrist hard.

Both Kai and Sehun looked shocked and their eyes are widen in alert!

suddenly the thought of a person in an altar crashed in my mind Baekhyun! it thought

Before any of them speak... , I rapidly turn around and rush back towards the meadow where the wedding is happening. The faint sounds of sehun and kai is fading as I run in an alarm speed! For every breath i take my mind is screaming Baekhyun... is he safe?, with this thought running in my mind, I rush towards the meadow.