Fate Gives Us Chances To Use Wisely (1)

Cross Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello Everyone... I hope you all remember me 😅. It's not that I abandoned the story, It's just that I had suddenly got so busy with my life. The reality went a little harsh on me and I kinda left the world of imagination. I was all active on Twitter, but I couldn't get myself to write the stories. If you're also subscribed to my other story Don't Wake Me Up, I'll update that story soon. I've been working on new chapters there. I'll see you soon again. For now, I've updated the so-called Two Shot Story, which got so long and dragged to finish in only two chapters. So I'm breaking the 2nd chapter into portions. This is part 1, a small one which I wrote in a day. There obviously will be part 2 and might be a part 3 also 🙈 all in a 2nd chapter. LOL, I know 😂. Anything to make it a two-shot.  I have added a little snippet of the Kyuwook relationship in the start as it was too much in demand LOL 🤭.  So, go ahead and enjoy the read... See you in the endnote. Also, don't forget to comment. Comments are highly appreciated as I get to know if you guys like it or not. Also, let me know your views and thoughts. I'll be glad to write them.

 

 

Fate Gives Us Chances To Use Wisely (Part 1)

"One Iced Choco and one Iced Americano"

 

The order got Ryeowook out of his trance. Yes, he was daydreaming again. I mean you can't blame him. He's been living his dream these days. 2 months ago he went on his first date with Kyuhyun. The other guy confessed that he had liked Ryeowook since he joined their club. He had also requested their president to set them as a Duo for the annual function last year. He was planning to confess last year only but he thought Ryeowook didn't like him that way. What an Idiot. They legit wasted so many months because of this.

 

But now everything was so amazing. They went on several dates after that. They even went to their favorite artist's gig together. Kyuhyun surprised him with the tickets on their 1st month anniversary. He had asked his cousin for the tickets as he had some source. They both were both huge fans of Yesung. The gig was fantastic. Ryeowook couldn't get enough of it. The songs were so soul-touching and his voice. He swore he was about to cry during "Paper Umbrella". Kyuhyun was holding his hand the entire time. So the last 2 months were kinda perfect.

 

He and Kyuhyun decided to take it slow at first. With the relationship and with the "other needs". And that pact lasted only for a month and a half. The was becoming too much for Ryeowook and he asked Kyuhyun to forget about their "take it slow". Turned out that Kyuhyun was equally frustrated and agreed right away. If Ryeowook could somehow describe it, then he would title it as "The most Awkwardly Awaited Passionate Night".... Ahem…

 

Anyways, back to the main plot….

 

Ryeowook saw the two men standing in front of him with smiles on their faces. It was now a routine for almost a week. These two regulars always came together to get their order. He greeted them with a smile and started making their orders. These two gentlemen reminded him of Kyuhyun and him. Just a less cute version than them.

 

Ryeowook remembered their name also by then. Hyukjae and Donghae. Anyone with their bare eyes could recognize the look they gave each other. The shy smiles and the blushes were a given. Even Sungmin and Minseok noticed them. Sungmin was kinda proud as he kept telling him that they became close after his mistake. Ryeowook doubted that though. Because that incident was 2 months ago and they started visiting the cafe together last week. So something must have happened in between. He was curious, to be honest. As he was always a er for sappy-fated love stories.

 

He handed them their coffee and wished them a good day. Hyukjae and Donghae also smiled and wished him back. Then they left the cafe together while chatting. Their sappy love made Ryeowook all giddy again. Oh, he couldn't wait to meet Kyuhyun after his shift. With that thought, the cafe doorbell dinged and a new customer came in. Ryeowook's smile widened more as he saw Kyuhyun standing in front of him with the brightest smile in the morning. He already knew his day was going to be great.

 

Park Estate Corp.

 

Donghae was happy. As if it was something new. He was always known for being a happy pill. Siwon always complimented that Donghae brightens up his day. But Donghae knew that Siwon's opinions were biased. They always had been. Only Donghae was blind enough to not notice at that time. And now Hyukjae also said that he needed Morning coffee and Donghae's smile to start his day. Donghae laughed at that. Hyukjae didn't even drink Coffee. And his smile…. Well, it was always on his face whenever Hyuk was around.

 

After 2 eventful months, at last, Donghae got a hold of Hyukjae. Yes, they exchanged numbers after their 3rd meeting but the texts had been occasional for those fifteen sixteen days. He didn't know what to write about without seeming desperate. But the system changed drastically after their lunch "date". Yeah, he can call it a date maybe. It was not something romantic or magical but special. The way he clicked with Hyukjae, definitely fits his description of Soulmates. Now they were texting and flirting for almost a week. So yeah Donghae was happy.

 

He was smiling on his phone while checking the last message from Hyuk when he saw Leeteuk entering the office. Dressed in all white once again. But what caught his attention was the new additional accessory. A White fluffy scarf around his boss's neck. He must have seen that before somewhere. Also, it was early November and there was no need to wear a scarf yet. But his boss greeted the employees while clutching the scarf tight to his neck. Not even bothered to take it off. And whenever someone looked at the scarf, he blushed. Strange.

 

Leeteuk saw Donghae looking at him with a scrutinizing gaze and he gave a smile.

 

"Boss, did you catch a cold? Are you okay?"

Donghae asked his hyung.

 

"Cold? Oh no no! I'm perfectly fine. You know how careful I am!" His boss replied.

 

"Then why are you wearing the scarf Hyung? It's not even that cold yet you know. Are you sure you're okay?" Donghae pressed, even more, being kinda concerned.

 

"Uh …. Oh, I'm kinda having a sore throat you know. Not a cold. I think I kinda went overboard with last night's shower. Woke up with a sore throat. Haha!" Leeteuk gave a nervous laugh to his assistant.

 

"Okay. Do you need me to get you something? Maybe some medicine or hot tea?" Donghae asked sincerely.

 

"No Donghae, I already had my meds. Thank you. So tell me the agendas for today." Leeteuk asked to divert the topic.

 

"Yes, boss. Let me get it." Donghae went to bring his tablet.

 

Before Lunchtime…

 

Donghae went to knock on Leeteuk's cabin and ask him for lunch. He was also gonna ask for the lunch break to go eat outside just like the last whole week. Hyuk just texted him that he's gonna get out of his office in 5 mins and pick up Donghae for lunch. It had been their routine for a week now.

 

He knocked on the door and Leeteuk asked him to come in. His boss was busy on the phone so he decided to wait. He was asking someone to meet him for lunch, so Donghae needed not to worry. He was waiting for his permission to go when he saw it. Leeteuk had loosened up the scarf while talking on the phone without realizing and now his neck was on full display to his assistant. Donghae watched all the red marks on the skin with wide eyes. Not any red marks. They were a string of Hickeys erm…. Love Bites started from the top of his Adam's apple and went down under the scarf. Donghae kept looking at them with shock until he looked up and saw Jungsoo looking at him with a blush on his face.

 

Donghae knew that his boss had a lover. He helped him set up their date some weeks ago. And it's also normal for them to love each other That Way. But it's just awkward for him to witness his boss's active love life. He couldn't help but envy him at that point. It had been so long since Donghae had a partner. His boss was lucky.

 

He saw Leeteuk quickly covering his neck again and then asked him, "Donghae, you had something to ask?"

 

"O-oh…. I…. Umm…. Just wanted to ask if you needed anything for lunch but I think you already have…. Plans …." Leeteuk blushed at that when Donghae continued, "Also I was asking if I can take an hour off to go for lunch outside."

 

"Huh? Outside? Again? Don't you think Siwon is taking you out a lot for Lunch nowadays?" Leeteuk teased his employee.

 

"Uhm not Siwon. Another friend of mine. And also before you ask, no it's not a date. Can I go?" Donghae pouted.

 

"Okay. You can go for lunch with your 'friend' Donghae. And no naughty business. I don't want my assistant to lose his innocence this fast." Leeteuk laughed when Donghae started to leave.

 

Donghae was already at the door when he turned around to smirk," Yeah, says the one with a scarf hiding his neck. At least I won't roam around with my hickeys on display.", before closing the door and leaving a blushing tomato behind him.

 

Lunch

 

Donghae doesn't know how to feel. He should be irritated right? Hyukjae had been laughing at the scandalized description of his boss's love bites for almost 5 minutes now. He had asked him to stop 10 times already. But the guy is still giggling with his gummy smile out. Donghae loves that smile. He should be angry but he can't. So he also ends up joining him.

 

"Oh my God Donghae. I just imagined me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter