Robotic Love

Robotic Love

Background Info:

 

Bom has been like a robot turning out her work one after the next, not stopping and it's worrying the rest of her group members. She has been like that ever since Jiyong was caught with Yoona of Snsd, the time lapse of that was about a year and a half ago. Even now she is working meticulously on her work and image to make it surpass anyone who doubted in her.But with this goal she lost herself, her true lovable self that was goofy and spontaneous. Her actions now with Jiyong are just cold and short to the point, even if they were in the same company she wanted to prove he made a huge mistake that couldn't be taken back.

 

 


 

 Author's Pov:

 

"Unnie just please stop and relax you are going to wear yourself out as well as us." The youngest pleaded to her, but her mind wasn't there at all it was all focused on perfecting the move that she was messing up, causing everyone having to stay and practice with her.

 

 

All of them knew it was all because of a used to be lovable person in their own company/family  Kwon Jiyong. He made her this way, into a perfectionistic robot. All eyes were on her seeing the pain she was going through still wasn't going to cease till either she found new love or she would have died from trying to get everyone to see that she was as great as the other female idols who have recognition of being perfect.

 

 

"Unnie please listen to us, we are worried about you right now, it's been a year and a half please it's hurting us and you. WE BEG YOU!" She looked at them seeing that they were tired and needed to stop.

 

 

"Just go then, go do what you need to go for rest, I am not going with you till I get this correct as well as other things I need to get right." Pushing them out of the room their worries just grew, that's when they ran into the other members of Big Bang except for G-Dragon.

 

 

"How's Bom noona doing in there?" They just gave a solemn look to the boys and opened the door a bit so that they saw the overworking main vocalist.

 

 

"She is going to kill herself if this is kept up with." Daesung muttered under his breathe seeing tears stains as she worked out the move non-stop.

 

 

"YOU THINK WE DON'T KNOW!" Dara harshly sneered. "Dear god if I could turn back the time, I would and pull Bom out of that relationship. Look at her now she is slowly killing herself off to prove that the is great also, it kills us to see her do this." Seungri just hugged her the crying Dara.

 

 

"Unnie has lost herself, even when she is suppose to be relaxing for her health she pushes it till she is lands herself in harms way and she doesn't learn. She will do this all over again, because of that damn person." Everyone knew who Cl was ranting about.

 

 

"She is my roommate for lords sake and it is heart shattering hearing her cry still over him, she still sees the image of him cheating on her...DAMN IT I cry along with her silently knowing that her heart is no more, she is scared and hurt, but she is venting it out in a dangerous way!" Minzy exclaimed before falling over into TOP's arms.

 

 

The door suddenly busted open seeing a furious Bom.

 

 

"Shut the hell up damn it I have to get this move down, please I am begging you get out of here." With that sudden move everyone knew that this wasn't the Bom they all knew the innocent lovable girl was gone replaced with a robotic perfectionistic person who showed no true emotion.

 

 

"Come on guys we have to leave her be." Taeyang finally spoke, pushing everyone away from Bom. "Noona is going through this because she is still broken, and I think that the only way she will be saved is, well it's love. She need a new love." The girls finally understood.

 

 

"Leave guys we have things to do for Bom." The girls chimed at the same time.

 

 

Worried Minzy opened the door to check on Bom and she was on the ground collapsed lying there limp with tear pools everywhere. Hurriedly they called their own medical team and took Bom to a hospital where she would retrieve treatment.

 

 

 


In Bom's Head

 

"Damn where am I, shouldn't I be practicing and working my things out?!" She was wondering where she was.

 

'Bom you are in your head.'

 

"Who was that come out and face me right now!"

 

She saw her own face wearing a white dress. 'I am you.'

 

"Well no freaking duh genius, what am I doing here?" Lights started to illuminate around the room and she could see all of her good memories on the wall.

 

"I don't understand, how come I am here right now.?"

 

'Bom you are here because you have brunt yourself out.'

 

 

She moved her hand to a memory of Bom and the girls all of the good memories that were joyful and gave a genuine smile on her face. 'This is what you have been missing out on, the smile and your real self have been missing for a long time.'

 

 

Bom looked down into the memory seeing that they were real smiles and not the fake ones she put on now to appease her fans and the critics who were looking down on her. But then she looked at a memory that stuck her in the heart.

 

 

It was of her and G-Dragon before everything was all said and done. It was the time when they were happy together, this time was when he ran after her when he got her mad and made a mistake,  it was the younger years. He did almost everything to make her forgive him for making a mistake that was stupid.

 

 

"Bommie I am sorry, I just forgot that you weren't comfortable with all the pressure of seeing the guys." She looked at him making a face.

 

 

"Jiyong what does it matter anymore? You chose them over me, so I might as well leave you to it."  He ran towards her with his hands pressed to together trying to ask her for her forgiveness.

 

 

She kept walking away from the alley.

 

 

"Bommie please listen to me, I forgot. I am stupid, I will do anything really. Believe me I didn't want to make you uncomfortable like that, just come and see what kind of fun the guys really are. I want to show you that I have been practicing  a move to make you impressed." She smiled looking at him. "Do you forgive me?"

 

 

Not giving him an answer the kept walking. "I don't know." That's when he pulled out a necklace for her.

 

 

"I was planning to give this to you later, but I guess that there might not be a later if you are still mad at me." She finally smiled looking at him, giving him a hug. "Am I forgiven then?" She responded by giving him a kiss on the cheek. [This font mean past memories]

 

 

Then there was another memory and it was of her. Commanding the stage, but it was also when she had the most fun knowing that her and the girls were doing the best that they could and everyone loved them for them.

 

 

Bom could see where the girls were worried for her safety.

 

 

"Is this why they pulled me out of the room before?" Then the other form of her appeared.

 

 

'Yes they are worried about you, it's not what they are used to seeing. Here look at the difference in your presence.'

 

 

Bom looked and saw the difference in her before and after.

 

 

"I can't go back to that right now, I can't."

 

 

'I understand right now, but you still have to open your mind to letting others into your heart, if you leave like you do down, it's going to kill you in all ways and people will wonder where has the real you gone to."

 

 

Bom kept looking at the memory, now with tears in her eyes.

 

 

"She is right, I mean I am right."

 

 

Tears kept falling and falling seeing the memory of the good times surround her, and it outweighed the bad.

 

 

"Just a little bit more, and I can go back."

 

 

'Good you are learning now.'

 

 

"Thank you for showing me this."

 

 

'Don't worry it's been in you this whole time, just that you haven't been able to reach it with your ways that are unhealthy.'

 

 

"That's good to know that I can go back to this and see that I am able to do well."

 

 

With those last words of her inner reflection her surrounding went pitch black again and an immense light came pouring through.

 

 

"I need to try and live again, let's just hope I have enough to pull through this."

 

 


In The Hospital Room

 

"Doctor is she going to be okay?" All of the members shouted simutaneously.

 

 

"She is going to keep hurting herself girls, if she doesn't change her habit of over working herself. I don't know what's going on with her, but she really needs to relax and just take it easy." This was a warning to keep her from over working.

 

 

"That's easier said then done right now,but we will be trying our best to stop her from doing that." Not once did they take their eyes off their lead vocals.

 

 

Suddenly the heart monitor jumped and the doctor pushed the girls out of the room. "Nurses call the other nurses now!!"

 

 

"Unnie please don't go." They all sat outside the room praying and it so happens Zico was walking by and saw the girls.

 

 

"Sunbae-nim's what are you guys doing here?" Being curious he noticed that one member was missing.

 

 

"Bom's in there...We can't lose her,not like this..."Cl started to crumble which was rare. "She needs to fight for her life now." Dara hugged Cl tightly letting her cry into her shoulders.

 

 

"I wish I could have stopped it when I could, I didn't know what it would have effected her this much, unnie please be okay." Minzy said while putting her hands to her face crying it out.

 

 

Those words ran in Zico's head over and over again like a bad song put on repeat. It was getting drilled into this brain.

 

 

"W-what i-is going on with her right now, please tell me..." The girls looked up seeing the all mighty swaggerific leader was crying for their own memeber.

 

 

"WHY should we tell you huh?!?! HOW will we know that you won't use this against her in the future?!?! DO YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO LET HER GET HER HEART STOMPED ON AGAIN, WHEN SHE IS LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW?!?!" All of them snapped causing Zico to look at them in their eyes dead on.

 

 

"I LIKE HER A LOT I WANT FREAKING KNOW WHAT'S  GOING ON!!!! THAT'S WHY I WANT TO FREAKING KNOW!!!  IS IT SUCH A CRIME TO KNOW ABOUT  HER?!?!" You could see the tears running down his face, and feel that he really liked her.

 

 

"Why do you like Bom Unnie?" He looked at him frazzled.

 

 

"She is my biggest crush and I know that you are all afraid that I might hurt her, the difference is that I can't do that to her.  WHY would I do that to the person I am trying to get closer to?! Tell me if that makes any sense to you when that happens." The girls were wide eyed, it seemed that their plan hat literally had shown itself towards them.

 

 

"We are sorry, but here is the thing. You know what we have been watching you and your group from a distance, also did you know that Bom specifically has been watching you all. Her eyes most of the time is on you." This was the time for Zico's eyes to bug out.

 

 

"All of can see that his is holding interest on you. So we will help you out okay?" His ears couldn't believe what they they were saying, it took him off his feet.

 

 

"So are you up for it." As both the leaders looked at each other staring down one another.

 

 

"I am in."

 

 

"Good now give us your phone number." He did, and they traded numbers.

 

 

"We will call you with a plan later on okay?" All he could do was nodded and walk away stunned in what just happened to him.

 

 


 

2 Days Later

 

 

Zico and the girls have been converging together on how he should win over their lead vocals and they came up with. When is on her own he would randomly run into her and that would force her to talk right back to him. That's all they could do, until they got on the stage to perform, then they would invite him and this band to visit them as a friendly gesture in trying to get to know more people outside of their company.

 


 It was 2ne1's turn to perform and they knocked it out of th park this time because it seemed like their vocal and her bubbliness was back and out for blood to be exact to get her revenge on her heart.

 

 

They did their famous heart broken pose, but this time it ended differently, because Bom was caught smirking for the last few seconds, this was signifying that it was time for her to start healing, while smirking her eyes remained un-readable to the whole mass.

 

 

Everyone seemed to be hoopla over such a simple thing Bom did, and it gave hope to the girls that their lovable sweet unnie is there still, it's just going to be a bit of a longer road ahead to get her back happy with the way she was before. The crowd of fans erupted and screamed in joy seeing Bom do what she did, soon her name was all over the internet, that one move became known and see by all. Including a now regretting G-Dragon.

 

 

Congratulations broke out for Bom once she headed back into 2ne1's dressing room. Once she saw who was in their dressing room she immediately left without looking at him. Someone was following her to see if she was going to be okay.

 

 

"Bom Noona please take me back." His voice brought in a flood of memories.

 

 

As she staggered back she was caught by Zico.

 

 

"No I am not going back to someone who thought that cheating was forgivable, it's is your fault we went down this road Jiyong. Besides you have your girl." She walked, but he tried to grab onto her, getting intercepted by Zico.

 

 

"Noona doesn't want to go back to you G-Dragon sunbae." Jiyong looked at the younger scoffing.

 

 

"Why would she want a second rate un-talent brat like you." Bom was offended by Jiyong, and unknowingly she was infront of him and slapped him hard. "SO you like this brat?!?! I bet you only like him because he reminds you of me!" She was now pissed and slapped him again until she saw blood.

 

 

"DO not compare yourself with the person who has my heart at it's best interest, did you have it no. That's why you went and did what you did. Leave it be, don't dare ever compare yourself to the person who seems to want me, you think that I am stupid enough to go back to the person who hurt me the most?!? No well you are dead wrong, infact... Zico le'ts go on a date neh?" He couldn't believe what was happening infront of him, his arm shot straight out about to slap Bom when it was pushed back.

 

 

"Lay a single hand on Bom Noona and you will see hell come loose on you." Her heart melted even more seeing that he defended her. "Let's get something to drink, I bet after your performance you must be tired and need rest." She smiled at him and nodded, holding onto his hand tightly not wanting to drift from him. "You know that I couldn't ever treat you like that right?" Those were the exact same words that he used on her,but she knew that Zico was much different then Jiyong, the way he spoke it was soft but full of emotion.

 

 

"You know I wasn't kidding let's go on a date, and see what happens." His heart raced double time. "Aigooo you are cute, and thank you for taking me out that situation." Smiling her genuine smile at him his heart was in a frenzy. Trying to shake it off he snapped his attention back to where they were going to get a drink together. "I guess this is our first date huh? It has been quite a memorable one so far."

 

 

He pulled her into a booth towards the back and looked at her. "So what do you want to order?" She gave him a playful look and smiled mischieviously.

 

 

"I want you to order for me, I want to see your taste in food for me." Giving him a cheeky smile, he could feel his body getting hot seeing her break out of the robotic way she was in for such a long time.

 

 

"Well okay." He hollered at the waiter and asked for two of his usuals. Once they got the order back it was American styled food with thick French fries and a beautifully done chicken sandwich with a chocolate mikshake on the side. There were all sorts of dips they could dip into also. "Eat up noona it's really good, or do you want me to feed you?" She squealed a bit and shook her head. "You are cute yourself noona, now eat I want to be the first to see your reaction." She nodded picking up the sandwich, he had already pulled out his phone and recorder her first bite of everything, with every different bite she gave a cute but odd reaction.

 

 

"Let me tell you, thank you for stealing me away from that horrid person, I would also like to thank you for giving me this great meal. I hope to see you again, if that is okay with you?" In his head he was jumping for joy. "How about this you come out tomorrow and I will have a picnic ready for the both of us bright and early, heck I will even send a driver to get you, remember to bring comfortable but cute looking clothes to wear, also semi warm." He now was smiling like a idiot, but before he was going to say what he wanted she came back and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

"Best day ever  in my life. I got her finally, and I broke her robot ways." In triumph he went home fist pumping into the night air thinking about his second date with the girl he was waiting to approach for the longest time. "Guys I had the best day ever!"

 

 

Jaehyo stuck his head out of the kitchen at the same moment. "Pshhh you seem like you just got off of a date with Park Bom of 2ne1." To Zico's amusement s were babbling on about he could never get a date with her. He threw his phone at B-Bomb's head it was open to the video of him and Bom having a bite to eat.

 

 

"OMG YOU LUCKY SON OF A GUN THAT'S REALLY PARK BOM EATING WITH YOU!" B-bomb roared, which was out of his character it surprised even Zico.

 

 

"Tell us how did you do it?" A curious P.O. asked while watching the videos.

 

 

He explained everything to the guys, by the end of it all of their mouths hung open.

 

 

"HOLY MOTHER OF CORN SERIOUSLY?!?! G-DRAGON DARED TO TOUCH A GIRL!" Block B yelled at the same time causing a huge sound. After that he explained what happened to him and Bom, how she asked him out.

 

 

"Now I have a date in the morning so hush up and go to bed, tomorrow will be my second date with her." Still the boys looked at each other, but shrugged it off seeing that their leader was finally happy.

 

 

 

 


With Bom

 

 

 

Happily humming heading back to 2ne1's complex she unlocked the door to see Dara,Cl,Minzy,Daesung, Seungri, TOP, and Taeyang looking at her like she was demented. She skipped into the complex humming a love song.

 

 

"Unnie/Noona where did you disappear to?" She turned around smiling and hugged the two mankaes who asked her the question.

 

 

Everyone stood here in shock the normal Bom had come back.

 

 

"I had a good night, so let me me relish it, oh and go to bed early I don't want to wake up groggy tomorrow." Dancing away she gave everyone else a kiss goodnight.

 

 

"OMO our alien noona is back and she is happy. I wonder who did that to her?" TOP jumped up and down gleefully seeing the happy Bom and not the robot.

 

 

"Well goodnight boys see you later!" Dara and Cl forcefully pushed out the boys and slamming the door on their faces without a good goodbye. "By corn I think Zico might have done it girls, he might have gotten our Bommie back to us. Minzy quick check your phone." As she checked it there it was the proof that all the girls were waiting on it was of Zico and Bom having fun together.

 

 

"Kyahhhhhhhhh he did it, and they look so cute together, omomomomomomo look it's her real smile."Minzy fawned over the video seeing her unnie back to normal.

 

 

 


 

 

Date Day

 

 

Bom got up bright and early preparing and gathering things for her and Zico to do together, she was singing happily away forgetting that the girls were still asleep, then she suddenly stopped singing giggling to herself that she got herself a date with someone who made her smile more than anyone did before.

 

 

Once everything was packed up and prepared she left the dorm with everything in hand. She left a great breakfast for the girls to rise to, and she texted the driver Zico's address to his dorm and the address of where to drop him off at.

 

While she was waiting for Zico to come and meet her she took out her camera, looking at the good memories that she captured. She let the memories all wash over her and a small tear was let out, it was the tear of joy.

 

 

"Bom Noona?" She heard the voice she was waiting for, looking up from her camera she saw a smiling Zico with flowers in his hands. "You look stunning today, well everyday you do, but today exceptionally stunning Bom noona." Biting her lips she got up and hugged him tightly.

 

 

"Thank you Zico, for everything you have done. No I mean Jiho thank you for saving my from myself, I was becoming a robot, but you pulled me back just in time."  Hugging her tighter to him he intertwined their hands together softly.

 

 

"Noona you have no idea, I am the happiest man alive when I am with you. I wanted to save you from everything that could and would harm you. Here is the thing Noona I like you and will you be my only girl?" Hoping for the best ,but waiting on the bad he looked down moving his feet skittishly close to one another.

 

 

"I would love to Jiho, just promise me that we will forever work out our differences and love each other for who we are. Even if there are more people out there who seemed to be better, we will only look at each other with love and care." He beamed kissing her forehead, then picked her up in his arms spinning her around.

 

 

"Bom Noona I have been only looking at you from the start." She finally let her walls fall and let in Zico.

 

 

"No call me yeobo silly boyfriend." Both of them got what they wanted. The rest of the date went by in a breeze.

 

 

"YAY Bommie yeobo saranghe." He grabbed her and snuggled himself behind her as they both watched the sunset together.

 

 

"Nado saranghe Woo Jiho. You turn my robotic heart into a human's once again." As the sunset she laid herself back feeling Jiho's arms envelope her safely. "Jiho look at me." He did was he was told, and that's when they both had their first official kiss as a couple becoming one. Being sneaky she took a photo when the kissed was happening and the photo was proof that her heart was back, and that it was with someone she really enjoyed being with.

 

 

 


OMO that was long a wooooooooo!

alkfjlskdjflksadjflksadjf; omg I am surprising myself it's sooo cute.

XOXOXOXOX

OMG I don't know sequel to this or no?

All my friends and readers who care enough to read my one-shots.

Comment on what you think.

Don't be afraid of me. I got cookies want some? -holds out cookies-

 

 

 

Sequel

to Robotic Love

 

Loverholic <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/148608/loverholic-sequel-to-robotic-love-2ne1-bigbang-blockb-oneshot-parkbom-zico-2ne1bom