We Love You -END-

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein's POV

I groaned loudly as my alarm clock rang annoyingly through my entire room, "Holy , so loud...." i tried to open my still very much sleepy eyes, reaching to my night-stand table, smacking my 'shiba inu' alarm clock that our fans gave me, "Unnie, this is for you." the fan in front of me shyly gave her gift, "Woah? An alarm clock?" i asked with my eyes wide open, i was genuinely shocked, "No one gifted me an alarm clock before, even my mom." i grinned, she chuckled, "I hope you like it unnie, i purposely bought a shiba inu one." i stared at her, holding both of her hands, "Why?" i asked, "Cause you look like one. A pretty one." she winked at me, i squealed "AHH! SO GREASY!" i scrunched my face in act of disgust, "I swear, Byulyi unnie is rubbing off on y'all too much." she just laughed in return.

I chuckled at the thought, sitting up properly in my bed. I checked my phone, my notification bar full of birthday wishes, from my parents, my friends, and my... members? I frowned, how come none of them sent me a birthday wish? There's certainly no way they forgot. I checked our group chat, but there's none, and they were all offline. 

I ran my right hand through my messy hair, got up and went inside the bathroom, i sighed, reaching for my pink toothbrush that was placed in a cloud-printed container besides the sink, after i brushed my teeth and washed my face, i got out, reaching for my phone again, i was still patting to dry my freshly cleaned face with a white towel when i decided to check our group chat once again, hoping they were finally awake and realize that it was indeed, my birthday today.

But there were still.. none.

"Are they pranking me?" i thought, i took a quick glance at the time on my phone, '9:58 AM' "It's nearly afternoon.. They're still asleep?" i sighed again, i was starting to get upset, i threw my phone on my bed, got out of my room to hang the white towel i was still holding onto my drying rack, "Meow~" i looked at Ggomo who was following me, asking to be petted, "Ggomo-yah~ come~" "Meow~" Cute. i placed the white towel i used on the drying rack, sitting on the floor, i reached both my arms out, motioning for Ggomo to come cuddle me, "Meow~" "Ggomo, come here~" i said smiling, wiggling my fingers, he finally settled down on my lap, i ran my hand through his soft fur, scratching the behind of his ear, "Meow~~" i chuckled, "You like that?" i asked with a playful tone, "Meow.." he replied sleepily, i grinned.

"Ggomo-yah.." i called, but he didn't answer, i glanced at him and saw he was fast asleep, i softly chuckled, i switched from running my hand through his back to gently scratching his head using my not so long nails. "Ggomo-yah..." i called once again, looking through the sliding-glass door that leads to my balcony, "Do you think.. they forgot that it's my birthday today?" i asked him, knowing very well that he was pretty much asleep, probably playing in his dream land already, "They promised me that they'll treat me to brunch today.." sigh.

5 minutes later..

DING DONG!

The sound rang loudly through my entire living room, waking me up, i was about to fall asleep just by petting Ggomo. DI-DI-DI-DING DONG!

"Give me a damn minute! Jesus christ..!" i yelled and carefully stood up, not wanting to interrupt my cat's precious sleep time, i was about to open my front door when i suddenly thought, "I don't remember having anything delivered for today.. My friends? No, they all said they were busy. My parents? Not either.. they already gave me ₩1,000,000 yesterday as an advanced birthday gift, saying they can't make it here cause grandma's in the hospital.."

I carefully reached for the broom placed neatly beside my front door, holding it tightly, i took a deep breath, placed my right hand on the door knob, the broom on my left hand ready to smack the out of someone whoever's outside.

3.. 2.. 1....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter