RRR

HAPPIER

 

"'Cause baby you look happier, you do my friends told me one day I'll feel it too and until then I'll smile to hide the truth but I know I was happier with you."

irene and wendy are engaged.

seulgi was bitter but still chose to be happy, it carved pain in her heart but she endured it all.

she resisted her pain and tried to call for happiness, she wished she were as happy as irene when wendy asked her to be her wife.

seulgi witnessed it all, seulgi stood strong and seulgi smiled all throughout the merciless suffering of a broken heart.

right now, irene is at seulgi's grave telling stories about her life when seulgi knew all of this right from the start of their relationship.

seulgi cried at the pain that shoot through her as irene started talking, irene was also crying.

"i miss you, seulbear."

said irene, sincere and painful-seulgi didn't bother to think further and hugged irene with tears springing out of her brown eyes.

sadly, irene didn't feel any of her touch.

"seulgi, thank you for being part of my life, you showed me the magic of love."

irene brusted into even more tears as her arms wrapped the gravestone, seulgi continued to embrace her beloved.

"i knew i was happier with you."

seulgi whispered even if the sad truth of irene not hearing her is true.

ㅡhappier, seulreneㅡ

a/n: i love seulrene and i really do

late night thoughts clogging my mind- this is the result