AAA

HAPPIER

 

"Saw you walk inside a bar she said something to make you laugh I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours yeah, you look happier, you do."

seulgi knew every move she's doing is entirely useless but then again no one can name something fun when you're only wind to everyone?

the girl settled a seat inside a bar and stole some alcoholic liquor from the bottle from time to time, sheesh no one will even noticed she's drinking it.

"wendy-ah! i love you."

it hit her again, pain was all over her soul- she thought this would all end but as she roams around this place and as she sees irene together with another girl pain will get to her and pain will forever be beside seulgi.

she heard wendy reply with a sweet saying and the couple hugged, she badly wanted to feel irene's embrace on her body once again.

she badly want to hear irene's voice compliment her once again.

she badly want irene, and irene only.

seulgi's tears again flew out of her orbs as she was the sad audience of the couple laughing with one another.

she never saw this smile from irene nor did irene gave that smile to her, it was wendy's not seulgi's.

seulgi wiped her tears from her non existent face and whispered.

"if wendy is happiness, then happiness is her."