The First Official Night in Boston Dinner!

A Night to Remember

"Are you sure this is a good idea, I've seen what you used to live off Baekhyun, whilst I know my brother would happily eat whatever you give him. You know  being a constantly starving med student and all. Instant ramen doesn't really scream romantic first official meal in your new apartment!"

 

"Hyung, that i was when I was a starving excommunicated from the family first year political news apprentice, I could only afford ramen! I did work at cafe 3 nights a week and on weekends, who do you think made all those tarts and scones, I do know how to cook."

 

Baekhyun is so glad his former boss, mentor, and soon to be he hopes brother in law, can only see his face on the iPad. It's a blessing as Jongdae won't be able to see the way he's stamping his foot like a child, he won't mention that he wasn't just taught to cook by Kim the cafe he worked at owners! There was also Mrs Han his parents estate manager, who was more a mother then his ever was! It was Mrs Han that taught him the essentials, his mother should of. How to marinade expensive Korean beef to make the perfect galbi and bulgogi, numerous tricks for the many banchan and kimchi's he loved. Even the pork rib bone soup he wants to make tonight, with the grilled spicy abalone and oyster fried rice he knows his Dr y loves. 

 

This recipe is not one he has been taught, he just knows it's Chanyeol's favourite dish, it's one of Chanyeol's best friends back In Seoul. Baekhyun was there on Kungsoo's birthday a couple years back when Chanyeol declared this his as favourite dish. Bravely declaring he loved it above his mothers famous samgyetang! Baekhyun has spent the last two weeks getting that recipe, Soo only handing it over when Baekhyun swore he will come home within 12 months for a visit dragging Chanyeol with him. It would be easier dealing with the devil then Do Kungsoo, when one of his recipes are involved. The next comment from Jongdae however has him rolling his eyes, but ready with a witty comeback all of his own.

 

"If you claim you will be able to cook all of these things, why was I never invited to dinner?"

 

"Because my former housemate god love him, liked

to use the kitchen cupboards as additional storage for all his clothes. You know Suho, he would of had a fit if he came home to me making kimchi on his glossy white floors! If I remember correctly too I was too busy chasing away reporters who wanted inside scoop, and scaring off those after your blood to cook a proper home cooked meal!"

 

"Touché Baekhyun, but look at you now soon too be sniffing out the the scum of the earth. You should start with your parents, I'm sure there are some skeletons in the closet that will make them eat humble pie."

 

"Jongdae we are very much going off topic, will the mixed berries with the warm white chocolate sauce please the bottomless pit your brother turns into after practical exams!"

 

"It will be wonderful Baekhyun, if he doesn't want that you can always order ice cream, you know how obsessed he is with ice cream. Just be careful of that option though, he may want to it off you rather then the spoon!"

 

"Good bye Jongdae!" 

 

Baekhyun quickly flips Jongdae the bird, turning off the video call, the same time those loud troll like laughs fill the apartment. Baekhyun can feel his face heating and delicious sings of arousal rising make him feel all hot and bothered imagining just how and where Chanyeol would of that ice creamed his body. The only downside to this right now is that it's a cold snowy day, the mess it would make too just sends shudders down his spine for a different reason. He can't think about any of that right now as he checks the time, he needs to get cracking Dr y will be home in under three hours.

 

Three hours later, Chanyeol's POV

Chanyeol could cry in relief when the door to his apartment, comes in too view. It's been such a long day, he's pretty sure he out for the entirety of his practical exam.  Thank god it's a simulated dummy that they had to diagnose and not a real person! To his utter relief he presented the right diagnosis, not only was he one of only four to correctly confirm COPD, over the bronchitis 85% of the class presented. He has just one more exam next week, the beastly one that will test his knowledge on the chemical components of prescription medication! It's going to be a to study for, thankfully he has the most beautiful nerd to help him study available 24/7!

 

He still pinches himself that Baekhyun is here, here together with him learning to live in Boston with him. His beautiful smart geeky man, that he finally gets to wake up next too every single day. He won't waist time on how miserable it's been without him, all that matters is he finally gets to call him mine. Finally at the front door he hopes Baekhyun is agreeable to Boston's famous lobster Mac and Cheese. The promise of some greasy cheesy goodness probably the only thing that's kept him going today! It's been a rough few weeks with moving to their new home, add in the stress of practical exams all he wants now is something that's not instant and something he doesn't have to cook. 

 

What he meets when he opens the door, is the smell of home? Their apartment is filled with the smell of spicy gochugaru, and sesame oil and garlic. It's mixed with the smell of fresh cooked pork and dare he hope for some nutrient filled seafood! Rounding  the corner he can almost feel the tears in his eyes when he sees a steaming plate of the abalone and oyster fried rice. It's recipe Kungsoo made that would never give too him, his beautiful nerd has actual magical powers to of got that recipe off his best friend! He can feel his eyes widen as it's not just fried rice he sees, the table is groaning under a selection of Korean delicacies. The show piece a big round cast iron pot sat atop a burner, gently simmering a clear broth of pork meat, potatoes, spring onions and carrots! 

 

"I know you've been missing food from back home, so I got creative and made a feast for our first official dinner in our new apartment!."

 

There in the entrance way to their kitchen is the most beautiful vison of all, his beautiful life partner wearing one of his hoodies, one so big it's hanging off one shoulder and hanging down to Baekhyun's mid thighs platinum hair all mussed up, and those geeky wire framed glasses. He can't help him self and makes a beeline for the smaller man that fits into his arms like a missing jigsaw puzzle. Chanyeol feels all kinds of fire alight under his skin, as he reaches out for a soft cheek and gently rubbing a finger over that smooth as silk cheek.

 

"I am hungry baby, but for desert!"

 

Chanyeol knows how hard his kind gentle puppy of a man has been working on this, and he knows he's being so cruel right now. Evidence of that clear aa he watches Baekhyun visibly deflate, when he switches off the gas canister. This is just too precious his beautiful beating heart just doesn't seem to get what his intentions are! He has a different kind of desert in mind. Chanyeol can almost see the tears forming in those gorgeous crescent shaped eyes. Silly beautiful man, to ensure Baekhyun doesn't misunderstand he quickly grabs on to the much smaller retreating form. Boldly grabbing his petite partner and lifting him in to his arms, their first dinner can happen after the desert he wants right now. 

 

"You baby, you are my desert!"

 

Chanyeol completely swallows the gasp of his lover as he hoists him up his chest, pressing him tight in to his chest and already hardening appendage. The food on their table will be equally delicious after he's had his desert. To make sure his beautiful boy understands he captures those soft pliant lips in a searing hot kisses as he walks them to their bedroom. Baekhyun's soft whimpered moan music to his ears!
 

 

Hello my lovelies,

 

Surprise, I got struck by inspiration on something a little bit sweet for this pair. I really hope you like it!

 

Please let me know if you want to see the more ier side to their first dinner 😈😈. 

 

I've been a very busy girl of late, and have a plethora of stories on the go! Some with some very recent updates I hope you will check them out. 

 

As always let me know what you think.

 

A Mafia King I promise will be coming next ❤️