Chapter II

I Want You Back

"OMMA!!!!!!" Seohyun yelled as she got rid of her pair of shoes and put it aside nicely, and there came out a woman in her near 50s wearing a pink apron.

"Aigoo~" she said and run towards Seohyun and gave her a big hug. Seohyun hugged her mother back and kiss her cheek.

"What are you cooking?" Seohyun said while putting her shoulder bag and her files on the table.

"Samgyaetang and ddokbokki" she said and went towards the stove to continue her cooking. The smell of the food filled the whole house making Seohyun hungry and miss her mom's homemade foods.

"Omma should I just teach here?" Seohyun said and her mom look towards her and smile warmly.

"Why is my baby homesick?" she said and her warm smile turned into a smirk. 'Why does mom have to be childish?'

"No mom, I just miss the fresh air here in Ilsan if you live in Seoul its kinda crowded and you know polluted too" she said as she drank a glass of cold water.

"Where is Appa?" she asked as her mom slowly pour the samgyaetang on a bowl.

"I heard he will be picking someone up in the airport, his boss soon-to-be bussiness partner" she said as she put the bowl of samgyaetang infront of Seohyun and put a spoon next to it.

"WAA!!!" Seohyun said like a little kid and her mom smack her forehead and she glared at her and her mom did the same thing too and they both laugh.

"Soo...who is this new partner of Mr. Lim?" she asked, Mr. Lim is like her second father, her dad and him have been very good friend and they both decided to start a bussiness that deals with hotels.

"I don't know but all I know is that he is young" and gave an evil smile to Seohyun.

"Seo...if the guy is handsome will you date him?" with that Seohyun choked and gave her mom a glare, glaring is a normal thing for the both of them they are more than just a mother-daughter relationship but also bestfriends.

"I am not going to date!" Seohyun said while angrily gulping down her food.

"Wae?!? You are 26 years OLD already? When are you planning on giving me little grandchildren!" her mom said while sulking a little at her, she doesn't know why Seohyun don't want to be in any relationship.

"Are you..." she said and cover and her widen her eyes at her.

"I'm not gay" Seohyun plainly said and ate her bowl of samgyaetang. 'It hurts to love Omma'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We have landed to Ilsan International Airport" the flight attendant announced, everyone in the plane started packing their things up.

'Been soo long' he thought as he put his laptop on his briefcase along with some files that he need for the bussiness meetings that will be taking place at his old home.

"Hello, didn't you said someone is picking me up how come I don't see anyone?" Kyuhyun ask his secretary through the phone.

"Oh...kay" he said as his eyes wandering through the whole airport waiting for a man to come and pick him up.

"Aish!" he said in frustration as he keep on waiting and he heard a camera flash he immediately straightened his back. 'Reporters'

"Mr. Cho Kyuhyun?" an old man said and his eyes widen ' Seohyunnie's dad!'