Chapter I

I Want You Back

(Seohyun's POV)

"Ms. Seo!!!" I heard someone yell and I tilted my head a little to see 3 of my students running and waving a paper.

"Probably their projects" I mumbled...they were suppose to do a research about a scientist who contributed to the DNA structure.

"Ms. S-seo" they said while clutching their hands on their chests to get the air they missed while running.

"What is it Jonghyun-shi?" I asked while looking at their tired faces.

"C-can't you just take it today and not remove points?" Taemin said while putting his puppy face on...how can I say no to that?

"No,rules are rules. You know that... I can take out 5 points instead of 10 if you guys would like" I said.

"B-but" another one said.

"No buts Mr. Choi Minho...its either 5 or 10 your choice" I said...I soo love messing with students.

"Will take that deal!" Jonghyun said and I gladly took their reports and put it on their class's folder.

"You three better hurry up or the bus might leave you" I said and they run their lives out of my face.

"Was I too harsh?"  I questioned myself.

"Nah" I smiled, kids should learn how to be able to manage their time and know what's their priorities first.

"Ms. Seo!" I heard someone calling my name...again.

"Yes" I said and immediately bowed when I learned that it was my sunbae.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee" I said and he just messed my hair up.

"Relax...Seo we are not on school grounds anymore" he said while smiling at me warmly.

"True...so Hae did your class give you a hard time again?" I asked him while taking a seat on the bench, I am waiting for the bus to come and bring me to Ilsan.

"Only one word...TORTURE!" he said saying the last words slowly with a creepy tone.

"I see...looks like Zelo is getting on your nerves" I smirked at him, that kid is smart but he just need to behave a little bit.

"Did you know what that KID did to me?" he said while holding my shoulder frantically. I just laugh at him, sometime I doubt he really is 29 years old because he act like his 15 years old.

"What did he do?" I said between laughs.

"He...that horrible kid" he started and inhaled deeply.

"He put thimb tacks on my seat and I sat on it" he said while gritting his teeth.

"Did your...you know, hurt?" I asked and I almost jumped out of my seat when he stood up.

"YOU ARE ASKING ME IF MY HURT!!!OF COURSE IT HURTS!!!!!" he yelled and I grab his shoulder to calm him down because an Ahjumma is looking weirdly at us.

"I'm sorry...gosh" I said while grabbing my stuff as soon as I saw the bus for Ilsan. Thank God its Friday, I can finally have a rest.

"See you on Monday" I waved at him, his going on a different route so he cannot join me in the bus. Donghae is probably the closest guy I have right now.

"Yup!!!" he said and waved at me and showing me his pearly whites.

I got into the bus and paid the ahjussi 5,000 won, I used to pay just 2,000 won for buses during my highschool days. Aish!

"Thank you" the man said and I bowed my head a little and sat on the third seat, I went near the window and put my stuff in the seat next to mine.

"I'm soo tired" thats all I can say for now, I wanted to be a teacher since I was a kid, to help and educate kids but I know everything comes with a price and that is taking my energy everyday. Yes, even during weekends. How boring is that?

"ILSAN!" I heard someone yell, I immediately grab my stuff and left. I am planning on going on my hometown today, I live in Seoul but I miss my mother soo much and I feel a little homesick so I decided to come home today.

_________________________________________________________⇔⇔___________________________________________________________

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Sir please don't fire me!" here he goes again, I have given him alot of chance already but he keeps on messing it up.

"I am sorry but we don't need slackers in this company, just go to my secretary and get you salary" I said and left him there, the truth is I never trusted him, I know his the one responsible of leaking the information about our company so there is no other option but to fire him.

"Mr. Cho your ticket is in your office already and the flight will be ready in 4 hours" my secretary slash mess cleaner Choi Sooyoung. I was walking in the hallway on my way to my office when I heard something in the janitor's closet.

NO

NO

NO

He is not doing it again...in my janitor's closet!

"KIM JAEJOONG!!!!" I yelled and I heard stuff falling out from that closet and there came out a new staff fixing her hair and her blouse.

"One more time and you are soo fired!" I yelled and she ran out.

"I love you Kyu" he said while smiling like an idiot to me and I grab his collar.

"You disgusting animal, how many times have I told you if you are planning on getting my staff get pregnant might as well do it in your house!" I said and let go of his collar and he stumble a little, did I throw him to hard.

"We did not even get there" he said and pouted a little, if you weren't my bestfriend I would have punch you already.

"I heard you are planning on going to Korea" he said and OH CRAP!

"I have to go my flight leaves in like 3 hours!" I yelled and ran off but I heard him say his going to follow me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⇔~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys^^ Just a brief introduction of the characters, still thinking of what I should do next>.< How is it soo far? Something worth reading -.-