minayeon - ketchup toast

from the archive

ketchup toast

 

rating: m (it's just ... heavy stuff; if you're 12 this should be a skip for you. please don't read this if you're 12.)

rel tags: yoo jeongyeon/myoui mina (at the start), im nayeon/myoui mina (ultimately)

tags: character death, smoking, implied/referenced self-harm, recreational drug use, hurt/comfort, there's fluff in the in-betweens (i promise)

chapter count: 6

word count: 30,336

complete: yes

 


 

Mina was okay, but that doesn't explain why she was standing on the overpass screaming at herself.

 


 

let me start by saying: i hate hurt/comfort fics. i really do. and then let me follow-up that statement by saying that an irl laughed really hard when i told them i was writing hurt/comfort. i blame strange desire . actually no, the themes are pretty close to home, and strange desire (the album i had on loop while writing) was like a key to the locked chest that i threw at the back of my mind. this turned out nice, really nice. by my standards, of course. you can say this is and i'd accept that, lol. but in any case you'd like to read it, don't rush. i mean, binge it all in one go, sure, but don't skim the paragraphs. i think it should be read like that- slowly.