jeongtzu - a little more luck than a little bit

from the archive

a little more luck than a little bit

rating: t

rel tags: chou tzuyu/yoo jeongyeon

tags: fluff, it's really just fluff

chapter count: 1

word count: 5,260

complete: yes

series: sight of the sun (part 5!) 

 


 

‘Just tell her. Tell her you’re hers. Or wait, but confessing first should be better. Do it when there’s food to share. When the timing’s right, don’t chicken out. Kiss her. Live in the moment.’

Tzuyu has a crush, Jeongyeon’s a little oblivious. Also, there’s the most important exam of their lives in 40 days.

 


 

on jeongtzu: i love them T-T and i originally planned the final installment to be a chaeyu fic but jeongtzu fics are too little so i shifted the plot to accomodate jeongtzu and honestly i think it's better than the original chaeyu flow i had floating in my head. i hope i did well.

on the series itself: sight of the sun has been my baby for the past year, and i placed snippets of the things that aren't really talked about in common media using the same setting. i think. it's 5 parts, and i'll end it this way. zoomed out, i'm really happy with it-- it starts with them as first years, then it ends with their board exams. ahhhh hahaha im so happy that i actually closed this series the way i did. and on oct 20, too!