Ring

Strangers With Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

They used to be friends that have really good memories of each other.

They used to be lovers that shared a very intimate time with each other’s arms.

They used to fight all the time with very simple things.

Then they become a couple of strangers that have all those memories

But now both of them don’t know if they will still be strangers that now they crossed each other’s paths again.

“Hi Stranger.” As Eunbi felt a thumb that wipe the tears that are flowing down on her cheeks, Eunbi saw the same person who give color to her colorless life and the same person who give the pain that she is experiencing right now.

 

“Kkura!” Eunbi can’t handle her emotions properly, her body just reacted the way it wants to do and it was to hug the person in front of her. She smelled the familiar sweet scent that Sakura have had, years have passed but this scent is still the same, the same scent that Eunbi used to smell as soon as she woke up in the morning until she falls asleep at night.

 

“Hey it’s me” Sakura’s hands caressed he back. Although Eunbi hate her right now she still admits that it is very comforting the way Sakura’s hands felt in her back. “Hey why are you crying?” She asked in a very sweet and comforting way.

 

“Because of you .” Eunbi said while hitting her chest lightly. I can feel how she tensed up due to her hands slowly formed into a fist. All the Memories are flashing right now into Eunbi’s head all those good and bad memories.

 

“Eun stop crying because of me.” Sakura softly said. “I can’t handle seeing you like this and that is because of me. Don’t think of me too much I am not that important.” That hurts a little bit on Eunbi’s part. She pushed their body bit from each other.

 

“kkura you are so stupid. How can’t I not think of you when everywhere I go whatever I do everything has a memory of us memory of you. Heck just look at me right now I am crying because I saw a cherry blossom tree and it remind me of our bre- “Eunbi didn’t finish her sentence when a pair of petal like lips pressed on hers. The movement of their lips are in sync like they didn’t get separated for years. Both of them will admit that thy missed the sensation that they are experiencing right now. 

 

But Eunbi is the one who break into trance of that moment, she realized that this isn’t right. They are kissing like nothing happened, like they didn’t hurt each other. S she pushed Sakura a little bit and slapped her lightly on her cheeks. “I am sorry I got carried away.” That is the only thing that Sakura can say to Eunbi. Eunbi stands up and about to leave when Sakura suddenly held her hands to stop her from leaving. “Can you come with me and talk for a bit?” Sakura pleaded and seemed to desperate to get Eunbi’s approval.

 

Eunbi is a bit hesitant to come with Sakura but curiosity is much stronger than her hesitation. “Ok I will come with you but act properly, I will just remind you with your actions and we are not couple we are strangers right now.” She just nods and l let her lead the way.

 

Every step Eunbi felt like the time is slowing down. Walking side by side not talking to each other is a bit awkward and comforting at the same time It is awkward in a way that they are not talking to each other, especially for Eunbi because she used to cling into Sakura’s arms while happily chatting about random stuffs. It is comforting for them just for the reason that they are together walking side by side. Because when Eunbi is with Sakura she feels safe, while Eunbi is with her, she’s at peace.

 

"Where are you taking me?" Eunbi’s voice is a bit shaky and showed a hint of hesitation can be heard on her voice.

 

"I'll take you to my dream." Sakura smiled sweetly to Eunbi and that smile melted her heart. But there's something snapped at Eunbi and ask herself. ‘her dreams? Maybe her new lover?’ Just thinking of Sakura having a new lover makes her feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy for the reason that finally Sakura moved on and sad because she still loves her and want her back but it seems that she finally found someone new.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter