Kkura

Strangers With Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

We are not friend but they both of them have memories of them having fun with each other.
We are not lovers but they have sweet memories that they love each other.
We are not enemies but they have memories of them having a conflict that they couldn’t resolve.
We are just strangers with memories of each other.

Why? Why do we meet someone in un expected place and unexpected time? Why do we fall in love with a stranger? Why do we need to go back go back to being stranger? A stranger that we have memories of each other. You have heard her side of the story and this time this is my side of the story.

I woke up in to a noise that really annoys me and that is an alarm that came from my phone. I looked at the home screen and saw the picture that is still pushing me through this past two year even if we are not together anymore. “I Finally did it, I achieved the dream that I am longing.” I bitterly smiled at the picture. 
I did the usual thing I do in the morning except for making breakfast I tend to eat outside to a nearby café. I used to have someone to cook for me and it’s not the food that I am missing the person and the memory of those peaceful morning that we shared. 
I ordered some coffee and bread and take a sit outside the café to watch people pass by. It is Sunday so you can barely see people rushing to work. Some couple are walking side by side and it made me smile. “We were just like that.”

Some days… oh scratch that most of the time I wish we are still together. Maybe if I … Kkura it’s already been done stop thinking about the person who’s not here anymore.

I met up with some of my close friend to accompany them to my art exhibit. We talk for a bit and I decide to walk around the exhibit on my own.

“Great job Sakura!” My long time best friend Chaeyon suddenly came out of nowhere which surprised me.

“Thank you Chae.” 

“How are you this days? I am guessing still stucked in the past?” She really knows me to well.

“Yeah same old.” I bitterly smile at her.

“I can see the pain in those eyes Kkura. But even if I am your friend but I won’t be ignoring the things that you did wrong.” Her cheerful expression suddenly changed into a very serious one.

“What are you talking about?” I chuckled nervously.

“I don’t have the strength to tell you this back then but you are the one who’s wrong at this one. I can’t blame her for what she decides back then, the buildup of anger pain and missing you came to her head. You got too comfortable that she won’t leave you that you neglect her on her needs.”  That hit me hard did I really neglect and ignore that? Did I really get too comfortable? “Why are questioning yourself right now?” I just nod at her. “Yeah think of it carefully reminisce those days you let her down, think of the days that you neglected her needs, those days that she is seeking for your love and affection. Just think of it you are lucky that she didn’t cheat on you.” she tapped my shoulder and head out.

I walked around the exhibit saw a very nostalgic painting. The painting that made me dream for more. The painting that started all. And that is the view of a lake and cherry blossom tree. 

Flash back 

It is my day off today and I am planning on to find a place with a peaceful atmosphere and very beautiful view to paint. I practically walked around the city to find a good spot but it is very difficult for me, unlike other artist who can draw anything at any place I need a peaceful quiet place to concentrate of my work.

Finally, I found the place that I am looking for and it is a park with the view of the lake and cherry blossom tree. I tried to sit down on different benches but I can’t get the right angle that I want. That is until I find a good spot to paint but the only problem is there is a blond short haired lady sitting on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter