Hi Stranger

Strangers With Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunnbis POV

 

We are not friend but they both of them have memories of them having fun with each other.

We are not lovers but they have sweet memories that they love each other.

We are not enemies but they have memories of them having a conflict that they couldn’t resolve.

We are just strangers with memories of each other.

 

Sun is shining bright to my face, birds are singing a beautiful song, winds have a cool breeze. What a great atmosphere to have as soon as you wake up. I stretched my body and tapped the empty space of the bed I used to have someone beside me when I woke up. It is funny that I have a big bed for a single person to use.

 

I walked out of my bedroom to prepare for my breakfast. I opened up my fridge and saw a lot of food that I don’t even like to eat. I cocked too much serving of food for a single person to eat and I am not a heavy eater I guess I’ll be eating this until dinner.

 

“I guess old habits never dies huh?” I slowly shake my head and bitterly smile. I chuckled to myself. Why am I still acting like she is still with me? Why did she leave a hole in my heart?

 

It is my off today so I have decided to roam around the city. Walking passed by familiar stores and restaurants. I walked unconsciously until my feet took me to a very familiar park. I sat down to a bench that is shaded with a cherry blossom tree. I used to adore this tree but now it gives me pain at the same time it brings me back a good memory.

 

“I guess you are right Sakura every time I see this tree it reminds me of the memories of you. this tree reminds me of the memories that we’ve been through together. It’s been two years but I am still in to you Sakura. But I still love you.”

 

Flash back.

 

 Wondering around the city makes me a little bit tired so I just decided to look around to find a place to rest. I found an empty bench in the park as I sat down I realize that the park has a really great view of the lake. My eyes roamed around and I noticed that the tree is already blooming of cherry blossom flowers. It is very pleasing to the eyes.

 

“ah this is relaxing.” I stretched my arms and took a deep breath as I am appreciating the scenery.

 

“Excuse me?” A soft spoken girl with pink hair approached me. She is carrying art supplies.

 

“Yes? What can I do for you?” I asked the beautiful stranger.

 

“Can I sit beside you I am an artist and I want to paint the view of the lake and the trees. It’s okay if you don’t want to.” She’s pretty to be honest. Gosh Eunbi she is asking for a favor and here you are being amazed to her beauty.

 

“Yeah sure.” I give her a reassuring smile.

 

She sat down beside me with a few inches apart, she started to do her work. She’s more beautiful when she’s focused on her work, and here I am sitting beside her admiring her work. This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter