Hug and Kisses

Hugs and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home”

 

Yeji tiredly says as she closes the door behind her and drag her tired feet towards the living room. It was evident how tired the taller was, not only because she was walking almost like a zombie but she looked like she could fall asleep on the floor at any moment.

Her back had been aching after she got home that she decided to drag her backpack. Not bothering to lift a muscle and risk her tired body already.

 

When she reached the living room, a smile formed on her lips as she greeted by a sight of Ryujin comfortably sitting on the couch, smiling at her sweetly, holding a cup of hot mocha on her hands.

“Welcome back unnie”

Ryujin says as she pats the space right next to her, gesturing the taller to sit beside her and putting her cup on the coffee table.

Yeji didn’t hesitate to abandon her backpack on the cold floor and makes her way to sit on Ryujin lap which the latter didn’t mind. Yeji hums in satisfaction feeling a lot better now as Ryujin slides both of her arms to wrap Yeji’s waist, back hugging the taller girl to give her more warmth.

“Coach Moonbyul made you guys do laps again, didn’t she?” Ryujin softly asked as she lift her hand and caress Yeji’s hair.

Yeji hummed, closing her eyes as she leans her head on the latter’s neck.

“Yeah, she did… the worst part was she got distracted by Ms. Solar that she forgot to give us a break…” Yeji groaned remembering the events earlier that was the sole reason of how her and everyone on her team had their bodies aching in pain.

Ryujin chuckled, as Yeji immediately smiled hearing the soft laugh of the latter made her happy at least despite the exhausting day she had been through.

“Typical byul unnie, when is she gonna realize that she’s whipped for Ms. Solar” Ryujin sighs and even Yeji agreed, clearly anyone who has known Coach Moonbyul knew that she has feelings for Ms. Solar but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter