02

I've Always Remember You

5 years later

 

Jieun's POV

 

"Happy birthday to you!" The song ended.

"Yoorin-ah, blow the candles." Daehyun said.

Yoorin blowed the candles away and made a wish.

"What did you wished for, honey?" I asked, her short black hair.

"I wished for a lot of presents this birthday!" She said happily, showing me her gummy smile.

"That's why we bring you a load of it!!" Zelo said and then bring out a stack of nicely-wrapped boxes.

"Wa~! Joonhong oppa, can I opened all of this?" Yoorin asked eagerly. Her eyes shining brightly.

"Yeah~ Open all of it." Zelo gave his permission.

Yoorin's hands were moving so quickly. One by one, she opened her birthday presents. Himchan gave her a Barbie doll. Yes, she's a maniac when it came to dolls and such. Daehyun gave her a Hello Kitty mask ( A/N: In Ta-dah! It's B.A.P!, he's always seen with a mask. I think he just loves them ^^), Youngjae brought her a yellow dress and Jongup gave her a pair of matching yellow shoes. Zelo gave her nothing but only kisses and hugs. It's always like that every single year.

I smiled seeing her happy face. Without a sound, I walked to the balcony. I enjoyed watching the stars at night.

Yongguk oppa, Yoorin is 5 years old now. Aren't you happy to see her grew up? She just happened to be a very pretty girl. Oppa, I've always miss you all this time. You know that, right? Eventhough you're dead, but you're always alive in my heart.

Author's note:

Hi! It's the second chappie. Sorry if it was bad enough :( If you're confused wether his body was founded or not, it didn't. Everyone assumed that he's dead, so Yongguk had a grave although he's still alive.