03

I've Always Remember You

Yongguk's POV

 

"Oppa, Nayoon and I are going to the hospital! Make sure you don't burn the house when we're not around. Bye-bye~" Soyoon said.

I still remembered the time when the both of them are at work, I tried to make myself some food. But instead, I burnt the stove. I chuckled at the looks of the burnt stove. Thank God, she wasn't angry about it. It had been about 5 years since I lived with them. Yes, Soyoon was the one who saved me from death.

 

Flashback

 

A girl was enjoying her walk along the seashore. She hummed a random tune as she walked. She had always loved the sea breeze because it reminded her of her deceased parents. As she was walking alone, she fell down with a loud thud.

"Aish, jinjja!" She groaned in pain and rubbed her sore knees.

When she turned around to look at the thing which resulted to her fell, her eyes caught a glimpse of a body laying by the shore. She rushed to the male body and shook it. No response. She looked at the uniform he was wearing. It looked some kind of a pilot uniform. She searched everywhere for an identification and found a name tag. It wrote there, BANG YONGGUK.

"I'm so sorry but please understand me. I'm saving your life. But, I'm not taking advantage of the situation." Soyoon whispered to the guy's ear.

She leaned closer and did a CPR on that unconcious body. After some time, water shot out from his mouth. His tired eyes wandered around. Probably adjusting to the unfamiliar place.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Shh! Don't talk. Here, let me help you." Soyoon offered me her hand. I took it and she slung my arm around her shoulders.

We walked for a little while until we reached her beach house.

 

Some time later

 

I changed my clothes to a dry one. Soyoon was sitting on the couch, watching the TV.

"I'm sorry, but who am I?" I asked. Her eyes looked shocked. But, she smiled at me and patted to the vacant place next to her.

"Hi, I'm Jung Soyoon and you're Bang Yongguk. Isn't that your name?" She asked me.

"No, I can't remeber who am I."

 

Soyoon's POV

 

He has amnesia.