I can do this!

Closet Bad Boy

 

I forced back the tears threatening to spill form my eyes and hug him. "Thank you for the surprise Jiyong. I love it."
 
 

 
 
He beamed at me and put his arms on my waist "See, I told you you'll love it. Rest assured it'll be the best two days of our lives."
 
 
 
 
 
Watching the sun setting makes me think that my decision to stay is worth it. This place is so breathtaking. So beautiful. No wonder my parents used to love this place. "Umma, it's been so long. I'm sorry I wasn't able to visit. I miss you....I miss you a lot"  I gripped the banister tightly to prevent crying. I suddenly remembered the reason why I'm here in the first place.
 
 
 
It made me smile knowing that I'll be staying here with Jiyong for two whole days. I'm sure Jiyong will keep his promise to make this vacation memorable. As long as Jiyong is with me, I know I'll be happy.
 
 
 
 
I thought about my conversation with the girls a few days ago. You see, I've been considering if I should do 'it' with him. Kyaahhh!! Embarrassing qq-speed-004.gif I know he wants it more than anything and so far, he has been more than patient with me. I know he loves me. I'm sure of it.....but I just can't make up my mind. So I talked to the girls about it and here's what they said
 
 
 
 
 
Minzy
"Ehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Are you talking about kissing him Unnie?! Omo!! You're planning on kissing him?!!!"  girl-011.gif
 
 
 
Yeah qq-speed-023.gif she's just too innocent. I wonder how would she react if she founds out I'm not talking about just kissing him.........On second thought, I don't even want to know......
 
 
 
CL
''*looks at me from head to toe a few times* Hmm, I didn't know you had it in you Ssantokki. You better use protection......Oh, remind him again that if he hurts you, I WILL slice his neck emoticons-012.gif"
 
 
 
I shall never ask for Chaerin's advice again qq-speed-017.gif
 
 
 
 
Bommie
"What?! You haven't done it with him yet? Oh my gosh! You're as slow as a turtle. I can't believe it! *laughs hysterically* luna-004.gifJiyong must be dying right now." ........."Bommie, does this mean you've done it with Top?".......luna-008.gif
 
 
 
I never got an answer 'cause she suddenly fell from the chair and I had to help her up. She, then, ran away from me. Up until now, she's been avoiding me like plaque.That ungrateful ahjumma!
 
 
I didn't get any proper response from my friends and I'm still undecided. Do you normally think about these things or you just do it when you think the time is right?
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV 
 
 
Dara is standing at the balcony, her hands on the railing. She looks very peaceful watching the sunset. Unlike most days, I made her wear a flowy, white dress that makes her look so innocent, it makes my heart flutter. "What are you thinking about?"
 
 
"I like it here. It's so pretty. I want to live here someday." I pulled her to sit on my lap and circled my arms on top of hers. "We can live here...get married....have 10 children a-".... ''10 kids?! That's too many! I only want three."
 
 
"How about 8?"
 
 
"4."
 
 
 
"6 and a half?"
 
 
 
"What do you mean 6 and a half? How are you gonna do that?.......5. That's all you're gonna get so don't try to argue with me"
 
 
"Arasso. How about we try making one right now?" boy-emoticon-009.gif
 
 
 
I didn't wait for her to answer. I lifted her up bridal style and throw her gently on he bed....Our bed....boy-emoticon-006.gif bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.
bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed. 
bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed.bed. 
boy-emoticon-004.gif 
 
 
 
My mind started to conjure up images of activities a boy and a girl can do on a bed. boy-emoticon-019.gifI look at Dara's face and she's looking at me curiously. Oh my!!! So cute~....boy-emoticon-012.gif.....WAHHHH!!~~ I can't take it anymore. If I stay inside this room a second longer, I don't know what I might do. I quickly got off the bed and ran towards the door.
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 

I was standing in front of our room hours later. I took a walk  along the shore and got so immersed into mentally preparing myself that I lost track of time. Okay, Jiyong. You can do this. Just be cool. Remember what you practiced. I breathed deeply and open the door only to find Dara sleeping soundly on the bed. Tsskkk! I guess I was gone for too long. I look at the clock on the bedside " Midnight?!! It's midnight already? I was gone for THAT long? No wonder she fell asleep."
 
 
 
boy-emoticon-002.gif I notice her slightly shivering and pulled the sheets higher under her chin. I check the balcony door and closed it before going to the en suite bathroom to clean myself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I'm done, I lay beside Dara and as if sensing my presence, she snuggled closer to me and lay her head on my shoulder while her hand is on the chest. I, in turn, place my hand on her back hugging her close to me. This is the first time we're sleeping together *literally* and I want to cherish every second of it. ''Jiyong.......you're warm" I heard Dara mumbled sleepily. "Sleep baby. I love you." I whispered in her ear. Before I fall asleep, I saw her smile slightly and I kissed her shoulder.
 
 
 
***********
 
 
 
I woke up earlier than expected and found Dara still sleeping next to me. "My baby is so cute." I pinch her cheeks gently but she still didn't wake up. She looks so adorable sleeping. I watched her for a few minutes before deciding to go to the bathroom. Once I'm done, I saw Dara fully awake, sitting on the side of the bed. She seems to be texting someone so I quietly walked towards her. She suddenly look up and I stop on my track feeling a sense of deja vu. I felt my eyes widen and my brows furrowed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's you."
 
 
 
 

 
 
Who's excited for Strong Heart?
 
What do you think will happen?
 
Comment and Subscribe 
wan-wan-emoticon-006.gif