Multiple Personality Disorder?

Closet Bad Boy

 

Dara's POV

 

To say I was shocked when I saw Jiyong in the room as a complete understatement..yoyo-emoticon-3-028.gif

 

 

I was unable to move from where I stand and gape at him like an idiot. I opened my mouth a few times to ask what in the name of apples is he's doing here but no sounds came out.

 

I glance at Bommie wordlessly asking for confirmation.

 

She just nodded while eyeing the both of us with an amused smile.

 

"Ahem! I'll go ahead. I have to clean the..........refrigerator." Bommie declared yoyo-emoticon-2-046.gif

 

We both looked at Bommie weirdly but she just smiled sheepishly laugh cute pink cat

 

 

 

That traitor! She's trying to set me up!!

 

As she walked past me, she whispered "Yes, he's the guy you made out with last night. Guess he's not that of a good guy after all."

 

 

 

After Bom left, I took a deep breath and made my way inside the room.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked while crossing my arms in front of me.

 

He just stared at me as if in awe and said "I wasn't able to get your name."

 

"Does it matter? We'l never see each other again so why bother?"

 

"Of course we'll see each other again. Top hyung is my friend. It's impossible not to meet again." He said calmly.

 

I sighed. "My name is Dara..... There. You can go now. I'm busy." 

 

I turned my back on him ready to leave when he grabbed my hand tightly.

 

I looked at him questioningly.

 

"Go out with me." He said while looking directly at my eyes.

 

"I'm not interested. Leave now." I removed my hands harsly and left.

 

''I'll see you soon Dara. I won't give up.'' He said with determination in his voice. I just chose to ignore him and walked on.

 

 

 

After Jiyong left, I decided to go for a walk to do some thinking. I don't know what to feel. Should I be happy that he's pursuing me? That means the girl from yesterday is not his girlfriend right?........... But then again,some part of me feels disappointed that he's not the guy I thought he was. I thought I finally found a guy who's different from those around me..

 

 

 

Turns out he's not.

 

 

 

Who is he really?

 

 

 

 

Who was the guy I've been folowing for months? 

 

 

 

 

 

Is he really the guy who I passionately shared a kiss with last night?

 

 

I don't know what to believe.

 

 

I don't know what to do.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

After Dara left last night, I went back to my friends and sulk. I felt so defeated. yoyo-emoticon-2-073.gif Even the fact that Seungri received 2 black eyes from CL cute-panda-emoticon-017.gif, making him a full-pledged member of the panda bear convention did nothing to brighten up my mood. Normally, I would have laughed senseless and took a picture for future blackmailing purposes but right now, I really don't care. All I can think about is the way her lips fit mine perfectly. How in the name of all that's holy am I going to find her? How?...... Tell me? yoyo-emoticon-2-050.gifI'm getting desperate! Do you think she'll be here again tomorrow? 

 

 

 

 

Ever since I returned, Bom has been looking at  me as if she knows something I don't. Psshhhhhh!! Whatever! I can't think about that right now.

 

Oh! By the way, speaking of CL, did you know that she's actually the same girl that I saw in the church months ago? The one who I said matches the panda perfectly? What a coincidence right?

 

 

 

 

Back to the issue on hand...

 

 

I was sitting all alone thinking of the possibility of her coming back tomorrow when I heard the panda exclaimed "Eh? Bom noona didn't you said you have 3 girl friends? Where's the other one? Is she any better that CL 'cause seriously I think she needs to s-"

 

The panda wasn't able to continue what he's saying because a 4-inch heel was thrown in his direction targetting his head. He had to duck under the table to avoid any more damage to his head that might affect his intelligence. Though if I may add isn't really much to begin with.  Kekekekeyoyo-emoticon-2-081.gif

 

 

Still, Bom answered while looking at me directly, ''Yes, Dara was here earlier but she texted me just now to say that she went home already.''

 

"Oh, but why? Is she pretty noona? Can I see her photo?"

 

"I have a photo of her in my phone. Here.." Bom said while passing the phone to Seungri who sat next to me to distance himself from CL.

 

"Omo!! Sooooo beautiful!" the panda gushed like the girl he is.

 

To distract myself, I sneakily took a peek over the panda's shoulder and could not believe my eyes when 'Dara' is the same girl that I've been pining for all night. yoyo-emoticon-2-082.gif

 

 

THANK YOU PANDA !! I want to kiss Seungri right now! kekeke Kidding! Now all I have to do is to get her address from Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

After a lot of aegyo, a little bit of begging and a deal for a month's supply of corn, I was able to get Sandara Park's address.

 

I'm so fantastic, baby!!!! yoyo-emoticon-3-008.gif

 


 

HEY! HEY! HEY!

Thank you for reading!

I'll probably update later, 

Hint:

The next chapter has an action/fight scene so I'm having some issues with writing it.

Wish me luck yoyo-emoticon-2-071.gif

 

Dara's reaction is completely understandable right?

I mean, I would do that if I found out that my 'crush' is not who he really is

I'd be confused as well

How about you? If you're Dara, what would you have done?