HEAD COUNSELORS

   CAMP HALFBLOOD ... welcoming campers!
HEAD COUNSELORS
the head conselors are basically a bunch of campers on the more grown up side. they do important things like choosing the activities the campers do, go to war counsels, do cabin inspections, help train campers, and basically all things usual head counselors do. currently, each cabin has one. a camper is chosen as a head counselor on the basis of age, meaning usually the oldest becomes one. on the off chance that a younger and skilled camper fulfills enough quests, then they can challenge their current counselor for a duel for the title.
 
in terms of the story, each of the characters you see here are free to use in your apps. as friends, as lovers (but please be mindful of s!!), as enemies, basically anything. you don't need to include all of them, but maybe your cabin head should be mentioned somewhere. finnick is taken as love interest.
 
 
ASHTON KING, 19
SON OF ZEUS
ashton, as the oldest halfblood son of zeus, is blessed with it all. the looks, the skills, the leadership. but he's also blessed with the god complex that stems from it. 
 
as the current oldest camper, ashton has taken the role of a pseudo leader. he's nice enough that you can overlook his pretentious mightiness, but just the right amount of obnoxious enough for the other campers to talk behind his back (all in good fun, though). 
 
 
ALANI KEKOA, 19
DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON
the oldest halfblood daughter of poseidon. alani's placed in a just as tall pedestal as ashton is, but for all the right reason. 
 
she's got a lot on her shoulders, following the reign of her half brother percy, who's seemingly saved all of olympus and the world. she seeks validation, so often times you can catch her training to be better. whatever that looks like for the camp's already best sword fighter.
 
 
ADONIS HUNTER, 19
SON OF ATHENA
the "rightful" leader of camp halfblood adonis hunter. the younger campers tend to listen to him more than they do to ashton (goddess of wisdom's son and all, you know). 
 
 
adonis is warm and welcoming, he's wise and full of advice, and is a pivotal member of the camp. his knowledge in battle comes in handy during war counsels, which are usually led by him and lukas. 
 
 
MALAKAI MORALES, 19
SON OF APOLLO
malakai morales, more commonly known as kai, your friendly healer. as the oldest son of apollo he's taken the role of the camp's best healer, also known for having the voice of an angel. 
 
while he seems gentle and kind most of the time, one should never his competitive ego. he's known for his skills in archery and hand to hand combat from years of training in camp. he's one of the camps full time campers, having permanently moved to camp halfblood following an attack that made him an orphan. 
 
 
LUKAS SIMMONS, 19
SON OF ARES
ares' pride and prized son, lukas simmons is the camp's first and best line of defense against monsters.
 
he shows no mercy, whether to his enemies or younger campers he likes to tease when he gets bored enough. has a one sided rivalry with alani kekoa, who threatens his spot as number one fighter. in a semi romantic relationship with head counselor jade kim. 
 
 
SIERRA DONOVAN, ??
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
the mysterious hunter of artemis who sometimes comes to camp per chiron's request. a theory from the other campers is that she was once a halfblood trained by chiron, who became a hunter of artemis after certain events. 
 
sierra donovan doesn't reveal much about herself, only that she's sworn loyalty to artemis and is a skilled hunter in her own rights. not many can climb the walls she's put up, but she's a highly respected figure around camp.
 
 
ZOE JUNE, 19
DAUGHTER OF DEMETER
zoe is the mother figure of demeter's cabin. she's stern and strict when she needs to be, but is also kind and caring to those who come to camp, lost and afraid.
 
although she shows no physical prowess or desire to fight battles or go on quests, zoe is essential to keeping the camp stable and planted. she helps out chiron and finn with the younger campers, and makes sure everything is in order.
 
 
FINNICK WOLF, 19
SON OF HERMES
the official older brother of the camp, everyone has either met finn or is still close to him. 
 
before being claimed by their godly parents, most unclaimed child still goes through hermes cabin, where they're welcomed by finn's confident smile and loud personality. though his battle skills aren't as polished as his fellow counselors, he's still reliable enough that you'll feel safe under his care during an attack. 
 
 
LORENZO HARRIS, 19
SON OF HEPHAESTUS
more commonly called enzo, he's the camp's most skilled mechanic. he's often covered in ash from hours spent in the forge, and can fix just about any problem you might have with your weapons. as a hero, forming a good relationship with him is essential. 
 
although he's big and burly and can look intimidating, enzo's one of the most pure hearted counselors. he's willing to help his fellow halfbloods in terms of weaponry, all you need to do is ask. 
 
 
JADE KIM, 19
DAUGHTER OF APHRODITE
jade kim, the kinder of aphrodite's daughters. she looks mean most the time, but don't get put off, she's just trying to show that she deserves the title of head counselor. 
 
she's also one of the fulltime campers, only ever leaving the camp for quests. there's a rumor that everyone, at one point, has had a crush on her. they don't go far though, since right beside her at all times is the big and intimidating son of ares, lukas simmons. 
 
 
ALEX SULLIVAN, 19
SON OF DIONYSUS
alex sullivan, the oldest and somehow most juvenile son of dionysus. if he's not pulling pranks, then you'll probably find him being scolded by chiron or zoe.
 
he shows no interest in competition or quests, only ever focusing on which ways he can screw with chiron. annoyingly enough, he's still a skilled jack of all trades.
 
 
AUTHOR'S TINY NOTE
---
i tried to use older fcs in order to not take away any, but if you really want to use any of these fcs, i'll bend it for you later on if your character is accepted! but since lil old forgetful me forgot to put a place for the fcs, just ask me if you need to know who anyone is!
 
here's a breakdown of some of their traits:
fulltime campers - zoe, jade, finn, kai, and alani. (each with a specific reason as to why, which will be explained later on in the story, but if you want to know i can dm you!)
 
fighters - ashton, alani, lukas, kai, and adonis.
 
aid (weaponry and healing) - finn, enzo, kai, and alex.