Prologue

I Was Just A Side Character

Sandara was not supposed to be here! She was about to graduate, find a good job and become a successful independent woman.

But now, she has become a girl chasing for this story's male lead! Ugh! Why did she read this cliche romance novel before she died! She should've read a story about a woman who conquered the world!

I can't believe this transmigration thing is even real! Out of all people why me?! Why this story?! Why am I a side character?! 

To whoever has put me here, you better listen!! The least thing you could have done was make me an insignificant character that had nothing to do with the love story of the female and male lead! At least I would be able to do the things I have to do without any hassle!

What's more terrifying is that she's doomed to die at 23! Can you believe it?! She went batsht crazy because the male lead kept on rejecting her. She did so many stupid things just to get the man to notice her. She also did bad things to every girl that comes close to him. And it was not until she was 23 when everything backfired because she did not know that the woman she had kidnapped was the daughter of a gang leader! Of course the gang leader had to avenge her daughter, thus she died of an 'accident'.  

Stupid! You could live on your own! You'll be happy without him!

Ugh! What's the use of spouting all these when nothing will change. Deep breaths Sandara... deep breaths. 

She sat down on her princess bed and begun to rerun the story on her head.

The story's male lead is named Kwon Jiyong. While the female lead's name is Kiko Mizuhara. And her character's name is... well... Sandara Park. Yeah... yeah... The reason why she read this novel in the first place was becuase she heard that there was a character that had the same name as her. Anyways! The story begun  when Sandara used her parents to force Jiyong to have  dinner with her.  Jiyong was running late for their dinner that's why she went outside to wait. But she was greeted by an unsightly view when she got out of the restaurant! She saw Jiyong talking intimately with an unknown girl. Thus, she had to have the girl kidnapped to teach her a lesson. Unknown to her, the Jiyong and the girl had nothing to do with each other. They just bumped into each other and so said sorry. Ugh! Stupid! She honestly died because of this! 

In the story, she was used to get the male and female lead tangled up. Yes, Kiko Mizuhara was the girl she had kidnapped! 

I don't want to die for the development of the plot! I want to become a successful independent woman!!

Now, as far as the storyline goes the story has not begun yet. She was still a 13 year old girl, and the story should start when she's 23.  Yes, she still has ten freaking years to turn things around. But... she's already known to like Jiyong A LOT. What should she do?! 

Uhmm... yes. Yes! She's still a teenager which means that she could just easily change her mind! ha! She could just stop liking Jiyong. Yes! that's what she should do! She will ignore the male lead and live the life that she wants. Easy.

But will it really be that easy?