seven

Don't Call Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seojun give his address to Taemin. It’s far away in the woods. Taemin doesn’t know how he can live there. He goes with a taxi and just walk inside the forest. It is dark so he can’t see anything. Then he find a house. Everything look dark. Taemin cannot see anything.

He walk to the doorstep, there is no doorbell. He about to knock but then there a voice. “You’re here.”

Taemin is afraid but he keep turn. He see Seojun. He seem healthy too. Alive not burn too.

Taemin is very afraid. “I thought you are dead.”

Seojun pushs Taemin into the door. The house is so dark. Taemin cannot see anything. Seojun lock the door with chain too. “It’s a trick you idiot. Well, I guess even the police is stupid. They can’t different a body. I just put some mine hairs and blood on that body and voila! They think it’s me. But it’s not! Because I am still here! Alive to kill you!!”

Before Taemin can run, Seojun pull him to another room. He drag Taemin on the floor. After arrive he slap Taemin first, hard and leave him alone. He lock the door too. Taemin is shocked. He go to the door and bang loudly. “GET ME OUT! WHERE IS MINHO?! WHERE???!!!”

He hit hard and scream but no one hear him. the whole place is chaos. House full of rat and insect. Taemin hope Minho is alright.

 

 

 

 

Taemin doesn’t know how long he waits. He is afraid for Minho. Wonder what Seojun had done to him. Why he is here too? He is dead right? The police tell them he is dead.

Suddenly the door open. Seojun is standing looking at Taemin. Under him is a body.

“You want to see your boyfriend? Here.” Seojun throw the body to floor in front Taemin. It’s Minho in a very bad shape. He unconscious and bleeding bad. Mouth and nose almost tear. Eyes swelling purple and whole body bleeding. Taemin cry. He hold him close. He hug Minho but Minho give no reaction.

Taemin screams to Seojun. “WHAT YOU DOING TO HIM YOU ANIMAL?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter