twoo

Don't Call Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho follows Taemin home to make sure he save. He doesn’t want the ex to come disturb Taemin anymore. When they arrive at Taemin’s home Minho ready to leave but Taemin stop him. “Wait! Minho thank you for helping me.”

“Its nothing. What your ex did was wrong. You should report him to police.”

“I want to but I’m afraid he will revenge me.” Taemin is scared if Seojun come to him to disturb him more. Or worst kill him! Oh no Taemin is very afraid.

“Wait.” Minho takes his phone from his pocket. Give the phone to Taemin. “If you not mind can you give me your phone number? I will come help you if you need anything.”

Taemin cannpt believe this. Helping him is not enough now Minho, the handsome guy wants his number? Taemin is very lucky he wonders what he did in his last life to be this lucky. But he is afraid he will disturb Minho more. “I will trouble you more Minho.”

Minho laughs and for Taemin it sound like heaven. “Your not troubling me. Do not worry. I want to help. I do not want anyone to hurt you.”

Taemin blushs and he gives his number to Minho. Minho call his number and now Taemin has his number.

“Please go inside. Have some rest.” Minho say and Taemin opens the door and say goodnight to Minho. “Goodnight Minho. Thank you so much helping me.”

“Minho is just fine and your welcome Taemin-ah. Goodnight.” Minho left when he is sure Taemin sis save inside his house. Taemin look at him at the windows. He feels ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter