five

Don't Call Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The police looks at Minho sadly. He pats Minho’s shoulder. “I’m so sorry Minho-shi.”

The police says, “This is Seojun body. Your boyfriend’s kidnapper.”

Minho feel relief. He fears if it Taemin. Thankfully it’s not. But he wonders…. “What happen? So it’s true this bastard kidnap Taemin?”

The police lifts the white clothes but only at hand area. Minho surprise see a burning hand. Black skin. Dead person.

“Yes he kidnaps your boyfriend. He stalk Taemin shi so many times. The teddy bear and camera is from him. He even dress like you to fool the security.” Minho cannot believe what the police say. This man is crazy. He obsess with Taemin! Even act like Minho to give the bear and stalk his ex-boyfriend.

“Seojun try to burn himself and Lee Taemin. But before fire catch Taemin, he wakes up in time and run away. Seojun didn’t make it.”

Minho process the words. Feel grateful Taemin awake in time to escape. “What he did to Taemin? Where is he?! Is he ok?!”

“Lee Taemin-shi is resting. He just tired and injured little bit. Only few bruises on his body becasue Seojun hit him hard.

Minho happy to hear that. “Thank you very much officer!” He go and see Taemin.

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin wake up to see Minho’s face. He think it’s a dream but when Minho hold him, kiss him and talk to him he knows this is not a dream. He is save. He is with Minho again. Taemin hug Minho back and cry hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter