Finding Love

Finding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wake up from sound of alarm clock , he quickly get up from bed and disappear in bathroom, after taking a quick shower he dry himself and wear a simple pants shirt. He quickly enter in kitchen and start making coffee and breakfast, 

" Why you're so late, you not wake up early today, right? " 

His attention goes to the heavy voice and he fearfully lowered his head. 

" N_ No.. I wake up on correct time " He answer while putting the coffee in cup nervously. 

" What.. Correct time... Then what you want to say that I'm lying? " The middle aged man asked in rage voice. 

" No_ No _ Appa _ I don't mean.. "

" I'm not your appa, you're not my blood son remember this, your mom left you with me " The middle aged man said emotionless and raged voice. " You're a burden for me, now give me some money, I have to buy my drink " 

" But _ appa _ you already take my all salary , and now I had nothing " Jonghyun answer while feared by the angry expression. 

" You're lying, I know you saved some money for buying the books, give me that , or else you know very well what can I do with you, you don't want that right? , so be good and give me money " The middle aged man said while unbuckle his pants belt, 

The belt remind Jonghyun, every time when he was beaten up by it, his trembling hands pulled out the save money from his pocket and his father snatched it immediately while smiling devilish. 

" This belt is always work on you, my beautiful step son, never try to become oversmart in front of me again, understand? " The man walked out from house and tears filled in Jonghyun's eyes to see his saved money going to be wasted in buying dirty alcohol by his step dad. He work hard 12 hours as cleaner in the university and his dad snatched all money from him. 

His mother died six years ago and he has to live with this heartless and emotionless person who oftenly beat him for releasing his frustration. Jonghyun endure this all because his promise his mother that he will never leave his father. But now it's become hell for him, his step dad  stopped him going to school, because he doesn't have money for Jonghyun's study. 

But Jonghyun always want to study more so he start working in university as cleaner so he can read the books from library. He was alone in his life, with no friend, no relatives, only one auntie who is his neighborhood and she is the only one who care about him, he share his pain and sadness with her. He has no hopes for happiness, he is sure that it will not in his fate. 

One day when he reading a novel in college library, he read about love and lifepartner, "God give love and a lifepartner to everybody, they took care of each other and filled their life in smile and happiness, no one is alone in this world, there is someone who made for someone" 

" Is this is really true? " Jonghyun whisper sadly, he took out his dairy and start writing on it, 

"This book said that there is someone who made for us, is this true? , I don't think so, I'm 19 year old and there is no one who love me, who care about me, this book is nonsense, we are all alone in our life actually, or maybe God forgot to made someone for me because I'm not deserve to be loved...... "

he tear the page and put it in the book, leave it in the shell and start cleaning the floor again. 

*****    *******    ********   *****

" ​​​​​​Hey, where are you going, baby " She asked loudly when she saw his boyfriend going somewhere hurriedly. 

" I'll be right back soon " He answer loudly while walking without stopping. 

" Minho.... Min... " She called again but he disappeared from there. 

Minho is a famous student in the university, why not? He is attractively handsome, tall, with y body, small but beautiful face and those big beautiful eyes. He is crush of every girl, choi Minho is player in soccer team, he is rich and handsome with cool, competitive and menly personality. But inside he is warm hearted and a poet type person who love reading books. 

" Thank god, they don't see me entering into this library, it's will be embarrassing if they find out that I like to read books" Minho wishper to himself and start looking for the book he wanted to read. But he bumped in someone, who lost balance and falls down on floor. 

Jonghyun whimper a little as his back hits on floor, he was cleaning the floor and a tall man bump into him suddenly. 

" Oh, I'm so sorry, I was looking for the book and don't notice you, are you hurt? " Minho said in concern and in feeling guilty. He bend down and give his hand to support other in standing up. By seeing other's uniform he understand that the other was a cleaner. 

" I'm sorry " Minho apologize again 

" It's ok " Jonghyun said and walked away from there for cleaning his uniform. 

Minho start finding his book again and a book fall down in this process, he took up it and open it, he look exited when he found a letter in it, after taking a seat he open the page and read the letter. He sigh sadly after reading this letter. 

"Who wrote this letter, his thinking about love is so negative, maybe he is not so happy in his life " Minho thought and decide to write a letter in the answer. 

"Hi, 

I don't know who are you, I'm sorry for reading your letter, you know I totally agreed with this book, god make someone for each, who love and care about us, like our parents... I don't know about your life, maybe you're not happy with your life, but trust me life is so beautiful and we should enjoy our life, don't worry God make someone for you also. Be happy :) "

 

 

Jonghyun complete his cleaning and pulled out the book he was reading, and got surprise when he found a letter in it, he quickly sit on chair and start reading it, he don't know why but this letter put smile on his smile, he feels happy that someone reply back him, he tear another page from his dairy and write a answer. 

 

 

 

Minho find the book again it's previous place, he open it quickly and smile wide when he found another letter in it. 

"Hi, 

I also don't know anything about you, but I wanted to let you know  that your letter put smile on my face, thank you for that. About my thinking, maybe life give you everything you wanted but my life is not like your life. I lost my parents, Maybe you find your love but I'm all alone in my life with my pain and sadness, but anyway All the best you " 

Minho nodded sadly , he took a pen and pepper and write a letter again. Put it in the book and walked out from the library. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun come there for clean the floor again and his gaze dropped on the same book he noticed that letter and pulled out it quickly in excitement. 

" You're right, life give me everything I wanted from it, lovable parents, beautiful girlfriend but I'm not sure that I truly love her, we're Just dating. I'm also happy that my letter puts smile on your face, let's continue this letter conversation....... Because I also feel happy whenever I read your letter, what you say? " 

 

 

"ok, let's continue this, you know you're my first friend ever,  I'm happy that I finally got someone that I can share my feelings with. You seems so kind and nice person, thank you for saying to me that God make someone for me also, I'm extremely grateful towards you :) "

 

 

" Hi again, 

I'm also so happy that I find you, this is a unique relation, don't you think? We both don't know each other, yet we are so comfortable in sharing our feelings with each other. You're also seems so pure and innocent person :) ,  can I get your number? Are you're a student in this university? What is your name? " 

 

 

Jonghyun read the letter and think for a while " Should I told him that I'm not a student? But what if he break this relation when he find out that I'm a cleaner here? No no, I don't want to loose him, I had only him to share my feelings. " Jonghyun took pen in his fingers and write his phone number in the letter. 

Minho goes straight in the library as he enter in the university, he wanted to know name of the person who is written those letters , he quickly open the book and smile happily as he see other's Phone number there. 

" Yesss" He yelled happily and saved the numbers in his phone, he call immediately because he wanted to hear the boy's voice, who is unique and special for him. 

Jonghyun looked at the screen, he was confused to see unknown number, but then he remember that he give his number to his special friend. His hearts beats suddenly become faster, He quickly picked up the call and fall silent as a deep and gentle voice dropped into his ear. 

" Hello, you recognized me? Right? , hello, are you listening? " 

" Ahh yes, I recognize you, I'm listening " Jonghyun answer while controlling his fast heart beats. 

" Wow, your voice is so pretty and beautiful, I wonder how would you looking like? I'm sure you're so beautiful " 

suddenly Jonghyun's cheeks and tip of ears turned into red as he saw his reflection into the mirror. "I don't know but my auntie also said that to me whenever I meet her " 

" Your auntie is so right, my name is Minho, what's yours? " 

" My name is Jonghyun " 

" Pretty name,  jonghyun I really like to talking with you, you know I can't even talk properly with my girlfriend but you're something else, and your voice is just wow, I just want to hear you continue " 

"ohh, thank you, actually I also love talking with you, you're voice is also so deep and gentle, I also feel so comfortable whenever I talk with you " Jonghyun answer while blushing 

" I'm honored, Jonghyun can you say my name, for once, I want to hear my name in your voice " 

Jonghyun swallowed a breath, he don't know why he became so nervous suddenly, other's deep voice dropping in his ear got him shiver. He smile and his lips in shyness "Min_ Minho" 

"woww, can you say it one more time? Plz " 

" Minho "

" You had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter