I Want You, Babe

I Want You, Babe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Want You, Babe

One beautiful bright morning a young man groan in his bed as he opened his eyes slowly, his eyes fixed on the open window as he cursed under his breath. He stared at the window for a little as he wished he would have bought the black curtain to cover the sunlight from coming into his room. His eyes slowly wander to his clock as he stared at the time ‘10:00 am’ he covered his head with his blanket frowning, the male had only slept for three hours. He took a deep breath under his sheets as he stared at the bright light coming from his window. Not even his sheets could cover it. Baekhyun sat up as he passed his hand through his dark brown hair, frowning. Crossing his legs as he put his chin on his palm resting against it, he stared at the mirror in front of him sighing softly, then his eyes wander, but this time to the floor as it was a mess from all the papers he used trying to write a new song. Baekhyun stood up from his bed as he stretches a bit, he frowned a bit since he had to bring a new song to the studio by nighttime if not he would get in trouble. He had finished most songs for his new album, but his production team didn’t see any of them as a ‘hot hit’ they told him he needed to write a new song that would put him in the spotlight before he enlisted. 

Baekhyun felt overwhelmed, and a bit stressed; he had been promoting with SuperM and then he got an album out. He was excited to get time off, however; he was going to be gone for two years and he wanted to leave something amazing behind for his fans. The singer went to the bathroom washing his face and his teeth; he smiled a bit joking about his handsome face. He wanted to eat out of his apartment since he was tired of eating the same thing for breakfast, he couldn’t handle eating ramen for breakfast again. Baekhyun picked up his phone and he raised an eyebrow a bit as he noticed a few messages from his fellow EXO members. As he reads through them he smiles softly the members were worried about him. Baekhyun locks himself away for almost four days trying to write a new song and his deadline was tonight. He didn’t know how he would tell the producer he didn’t find any inspiration. An idea came to mine since he has been trying to do this work by himself he felt like calling Jongin (Kai) since the younger recently made his first solo debut and it was incredible. It had amazing vocals and a y concept which made Baekhyun want to do something with that style for his new album. Baekhyun pressed the ‘call’ bottom as he waited for the younger to pick up, he went to his kitchen to drink some orange juice. The younger answer the phone groaning, Baekhyun grinned knowing he woke him up. Jongin sighed softly as his way of responding, the elder chuckled a bit as he rolled his eyes.

“You busy?” He asked with a grin on his face.

“I hate you, Hyung...” Jongin groan again.

Baekhyun could have sworn he heard someone else groaning, then Jongin cough trying to cover it up. The elder raised an eyebrow, he knew it wasn’t a woman who groan. The only person Baekhyun knew Jongin had been flirting with just came back from his military service. Baekhyun smirked a bit as he messed with the younger for a little.

“Hey, I might call Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun spoke as he bite his lips trying not to laugh.

“W-Why?” Jongin asked his voice sounded suspiciously worried.

“You know the three of us could get breakfast, ” Baekhyun smile teasingly.

“I think he’s busy today with his schedule,” Jongin cough trying to avoid the topic.

“I should use my other phone and call him, ” Baekhyun tease.

“No!” Jongin yelled as he cough again “Why are you calling me?” He asked, a bit annoyed.

Baekhyun decided to ignore Jongin. He used his house phone to call Kyungsoo, then he heard ringing on the phone as he laughed. Jongin line went quiet as the phone continue to ring, then he stopped teasing them and ended the call.

“Well...isn’t that a shocker,” Baekhyun laugh.

“I hate him..” Kyungsoo whisper and Baekhyun heard it through the phone. 

“You are both cute together, we already told you guys to stop hiding it from us, ” Baekhyun spoke softly as he sat down on his couch.

“Please don’t tell anyone, we’re just not ready...” Jongin sighed. 

“Anyway I need to talk to you about my new album... Can we meet up?” Baekhyun asked curiously.

“Yeah that’s fine can you give me like twenty minutes to get ready?” Jongin asked with an annoying voice.

“Yeah that’s fine will meet at the usual café in twenty. See ya!” Baekhyun spoke as he hung up.

Baekhyun smiled to himself, the members knew Jongin and Kyungsoo were kind of a thing, they just never judge them. They cared a lot about both of them and wanted them to be happy. Baekhyun understood that not a lot of people in Korea are open-minded, but he at least wanted them to feel comfortable enough to talk to the members about it. Baekhyun was jealous of them, they had each other and he had no one; he looked through his phone opening Instagram. He searched for his ex-girlfriends account Taeyeon, he heard the news about her and the rapper Wonshik (Ravi) dating and in a way; it broke his heart. After she released her new album, he thought the song was about him and their love. He never fully let her go since they broke up over drama with the fandoms. In the end, he smiled seeing her pictures, he knew this was bad and toxic for him. Baekhyun thought long and hard and he finally blocked her. He needed to let her go, and he hope the new song wasn’t about him since she is dating someone new and the rapper confirmed it. Baekhyun did love her in the past, but he felt that if she moved on it was time for him to let go of the little feelings he had left and move forward with his own happiness. He stood up as he went to his closet and wander around trying to find something comfortable to wear. Baekhyun went to his bathroom afterward to take a quick shower, then he put on his clothes, getting ready for the day. He put on his glasses before walking out of his apartment and he called for a taxi. The singer walked outside as he sighed leaning into a pole as he waited for a taxi to arrive, then he saw a text from his production team asking him for an update, he didn’t know what to write to them. When the Taxi arrived he got on it, then he gave the driver the address as he continued to look at the text from his production team. He was honest and asked them for at least one more day; they didn’t like the answer he gave them and he had a terrible phone call. He arrived at the restaurant; he paid the cab driver, and then he sat down waiting for Jongin. The younger arrived at the restaurant and he noticed Baekhyun rubbing his head while he was on the phone. He knew that was never a good sign. When the younger sat down, the elder hung up his phone, sighing loudly, a bit annoyed at the team he had for putting more stress on him. Jongin smiled as he looked through the menu. He ordered food for both of them since the elder was still rubbing his head, annoyed. Baekhyun explained to the younger his problem, and he asked for advice for his concept. Jongin just smiled a bit and the best advice he gave him was to separate himself from the world. Jongin explained his concept was different, because he wanted to be different he didn’t care if no one like it, but he like it. The younger advice the elder to let go and to have fun.

When he lets go of things holding him down he will find that missing piece that will put his concept together in his mind. Baekhyun smiles to himself a bit. The younger was a bit more mature for music. He was even more jealous of him now. After they both eat their breakfast and talked about concepts ideas the elder paid for the food and said his ‘good bye’. Baekhyun wanted to focus on his writing all day. He went to a store that was near the company, and he bought a charger, headphones, and a notebook with a pen. Then he walked into the SM Entertainment building, asking for a private room. He needed to focus on his new ‘hit song’. When he walked into the room, he put his headphones on to listen to the three ballets for his new song. He liked the beat and the smoothness of the sounds, but he still wasn’t feeling confident in writing. After three hours he fell asleep on the desk, tired of staying almost four nights. Baekhyun woke up hours later; he groans softly as he his face. He looked at the blank paper in front of him and called it a night since he notices he needed sleep. Baekhyun cleaned the room. Then he grabs his things and walks out, closing the door behind him. When he looked at his watch, it was almost four in the morning. He frowns a bit since he slept all day and almost all night. Baekhyun walked as he heard loud music. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, not knowing who would be at the company. He opened a few doors, and he didn’t know where the music was coming from until he walks into the trainee training rooms and saw a light in the dance room. He slowly walked to it, peeking through the window as his curious eyes wander around, then they winded at the sight. Baekhyun dropped his bag as he stared through the window. He saw a female inside with black medium-length hair; she had black joggers and a grey shirt. Baekhyun could see her black sports bra with how thin the shirt was, then he noticed her body wasn’t the type SM would take for trainees she had an average body not skin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter