Mew ; IG's post

MewGulf : Behind The Scene (BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mew just finished working out to build his body. since he was too bored and spent time to watch all the movies suggested by his fans, suddenly it crossed his mind to teasing his fans especially his boyfriend. he chuckle to himself. 

he takes out his phone and open the front camera. then he tooks a fews picture of himself. "this will make the soc-med fire for awhile." he upload it with a red love emoticon on his caption. everyone knew the meaning of that emoji after all. he smile to himself that he will behave when the typhoons came to him in any hours.

after awhile...

Not daring to say more, he heard the front door close quickly. he snorted when he heard the screaming gulf calling to him from downstairs. he chuckled a little when the relentless gulf called out to him in an annoying voice. "phi mew ~" 

"yes tua-aeng?" mew just want to pinch the cheeks and kiss the hell out of him. but since he needed a 14 -day quarantine, he could only speak to gulf from upstairs. "don't make a noise like that, gulf. you know phi will melt, right?" mew really wants to go downstairs and hug the younger.

"then why the heck did you upload that picture? you know that picture is forbidden for others to watch."

mew knew that gulf was squealing sour and he took out his head to nod down. there he saw the younger sitting on the corner of the stairs looking up at him with a pouted. mew laughed when he saw gulf acting like a child. "gulf, don't do that. you know phi can't come down to you now. be a good boy to me naa~"

gulf shook his head. "It's all your fault, phi. who told you to upload that picture if you want to torture yourself with this." with that, the gulf stuck out its tongue to mew.

after that he noticed that jom and his mother chuckled a little from the living room. he knew that they were both biting mew who had to par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter