Gulf ; The Next Stage

MewGulf : Behind The Scene (BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you're so hardworking na luk, good job." the director announce as the last taken photoshoot on the stage with gulf bow gratefully. 

everyone laugh happily at the end successful concert that gulf had performed. they give thumbs up and congrats the younger with full prides. when gulf walk down off the stage and walk toward the other guest celebrities, he waied and bowed down again as for thankful. they exchange tapping on the younger's back as they had been proud of him. "you did a great job, nong." 

gulf cannot stop grinning proudly but they know the younger must be so tired. they give a thumbs up again as they congrats the younger nonstop. one of gulf teams came in view, asking gulf to take a picture with the celebrities and the director too. after they exchange taking picture together and make a boomerang, gulf excuse himself to go first and they exchange waied and thanks again for the last time. 

while walking tiredly toward the room, gulf cannot stop thinking about his bed and how he just want to jumps in and burried his face inside the pillow and let the sleep take over. he wish he has magic pocket like doraemon so that when he open the door he saw his bed infront of him. he sigh tiredly and walk as he waied down at some of the staff who work behind the scene. the staffs there exchange smile with him and congrats him too. gulf nods happily and continued walk toward the rooms to change his outfit. 

when he open the door, there's many staffs there walk here and there to gathered the things and clean up the mess; they stopped. gulf smile at them as they saw their favourite child walked in and they give a thumbs up and some of them clapping proudly. eventhough he's so tired, he never cease to grinning like an idiot because this teams is his from the start. he remembers how his teams waited and watch him rehearsals day and night without stopping. 

"thank you." he bowed down.

the staffs cheers nonstop and let the younger rest for awhile while they continue to gather up the things to go home. gulf went toward the sofa at the corner of the room and saw a man with proud smile waving cutely with both of his hand toward him. gulf's heart skip a beat as he stare at the man. 

"phi mew." he whispered tiredly.

the man didn't stop smiling and open his arm widely as he invite the younger to burried his body inside his arms. gulf didn't hesitate as he walk fast toward the man and lumps his body inside the embrace. "you did a great performance, yai nong. i cannot stop being proud of you." the sentence make gulf shaking inside the embrace as his tiredness took over. 

"i'm tired."

mew nods as he tightened the embracing while one of his hand rubbing circle on the back of the younger. mew didn't stop encouraging him abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter