Chapter 3

For you I will

Jesse and Yoona finally arrived home, when they went inside they were greeted with a sweet aroma. and before Jesse even noticed Yoona was being led to the kitchen by the delicous smell.

"Mom, Dad we're home!!" Jesse yelled 

'Shikshin just like Sooyoung' he shooked his head while following his sister.

"FOOOOOD!!" Yoona suddenly enter the dinning room making their parents surprised with the sudden appearance and loud voice of Yoona.

"You're finally home, and Yoona dear please don't ever do that again are you trying to give your mother a heart attack!" Yoona just laughed cutely while smelly the food on the table.

"Yah what are you doing smelling the food like a dog" Jesse walked in with his heads on his pocket.

"Hey mom dad" Jesse walked towards her mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek, and when he was about head over to where his father was he was pulled back by his mom

"Oh my goodness Jesse what happened to your face!" he felt hands on his face and he saw his father turn his attention towards him, and Yoona sat up straight from her chair.

"Well......something just happened on our way home." he started

"What happened son?" He turn towards his father while his mom went to get some first aid

" I was on my way out of school when Yoona called me and I heard male voices on the background, I ran towards the school gate there I saw Yoona was being harrassed by two men so yeah." he shrugged while scratching  the back of his head

"What!!! Yoona are you alright did they touch you!!!" theiir father turned his gaze towards yoona who was looking down and suddenly held her shoulder

"I'm alright dad, it was a good thing oppa arrived just in time before they could even touch me." They saw their parents let out a breathe relieved that nothing happened to their kids.

"Come now let's eat so we can treat your wounds later Jesse." They nod and started eating.

when they were done eating and was about to start doing the dishes.

"Um dad can I talk to you for a second?" Jesse said and recieved a nod as a reply

"You know that I'm about to graduate in highchool and I was planning on joining the police academy." They all stopped what they were doing and looked at Jesse. His dad had a surprised look.

"Come let's talk inside my office." Both of them went inside the room.

Jesse POV

When we arrived inside dad sat on his desk while his hands was crossed over his chest.

"Are you sure about your decision son, you know that there are much better courses to take." He started.

"I know but that's what I really want." I said not breaking the eye contact. He let out a sigh

"May I know why you want to do this?" he asked and I looked down

"Because I want to find the person who was responsible for the death of my parents." I looked back up giving him the most determined look I could give. He stood up properly and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright I'll let you join the academy, but I want to know what would you do if you ever do catch the person responsible for your parents death?" I walked towards the window and gazed at the night sky.

"To be honest I haven't thought that far yet, all I want to do at the moment is to find that person." I replied while looking over my shoulder and looked at my dad's face. Then I turned around and walked towards him.

"I haven't thanked you for everything you have given me and for taking me in after they died, thank you." I said he smiled at me and gave me a warm hug.

"Your dad and I promised each other that would do anything to help if ever something happens to either one of us." He said and I nod

End of POV

Outside the room Yoona's was leaning on the wall, she was about to head inside her room when she heard their conversation, and she got worried when she heard her brother's reason for entering the police academy. She was deep in thought that she didn't hear Jesse walking towards the door.

"Yoona?" Jesse was surprised seeing his sister ourside the room. Yoona looked at his brother with a sad and worried expression. Jesse figured out that his sister manage to hear his conversation with his dad, he pat his sister's head and gave a small smile towards her.

"I'll be alright don't worry okay, I'll walk you to your room." Jesse placed his arm around her sister's shoulder and both of them walked towards yoona's room.

It was morning and a figure was still fast asleep , it was weekend so he didn't bother setting up an alarm.

Jesse's dream

A family was having a dinner when suddenly screeching of tires can be heard outside of their house.

"Appa what's wrong?" the child ask when he saw his father with a panic expression.

The man got up and run towards the window then he saw armed man coming towards them.

"oh no" he whispered he then ran towards his wife and family and dragged them towards the stairs

"go and hide upstairs and whatever you do don't ever come down, you got it." he whispered harshly towards his wife and child.

"but..." his wife was about to argue

"Go now!"  the man screamed

The wife didn't say anything and carry their crying child up the stairs towards their room.The moment his wife and child was out of sight the front door opened revealing men with guns on their hand.

" What's the meaning of this?" he shouted at them a man wearing a suit walked inside

"where's the file jung?" the man asked calmly while lighting up a cigarette

" I don't know what you are talking about!" he answered back

" I'm a very patient man jung and if you tell me where it is, I could spare you and your family." the man said

while they were talking the man's wife walking quietly towards the stairs as she was about to take a peek a tug on her dress made her turn around

"Jesse!" she whispered but it was loud enough for the men down stairs to hear them.

They boss looked up the stairs and he nodded towards one of his man.

"go check it out"  the boss told his man

but before his man could take a step

"Wait!! I'll tell you where the file is just don't hurt them " the man interrupted at the same time knelt down

the man in the suit waited for him to continue

" I sent it to the police!!" the husband continued

the boss smirked the let out a laugh, after awhile his expression changed and he walked towards the kneeling man then punched his face then pointed a gun towards his head.

" No!" his wife ran down when she saw the boss pointing the gun towards her husband.

"please don't hurt him" the wife begged. while the boss has a blank face

As soon as the 5 year old child peeked downstairs

 *BANG!*

his eyes went wide as he saw his mother lying lifelessly on the ground blood coming out of her body.

" No!!!"  he saw his father screamed hugging his wife

his father stood up and charged towards the boss but before he could even reach him

*BANG!*

he flinched another shot was fired and he saw his father fell down to his knees. he saw the man approach his father and crouched down

" You really didn't think that I wouldn't find out of your betrayal did you." the man said, he stood up straight then aimed towards his father's chest

*BANG!*

he finally saw his father fall down to the floor

The boy gasped and was heard by the boss and they made eye contact but at the boss can say another word they could hear sirens coming towards them.

"Boss the police are coming it's time to go." one of his man said

he was keeping eye contact with the child as he turned around and left together with his goons.

the child didn't waste another time and ran towards his parents

"Appa!! Omma!!" he cried while shaking his mother's body

"Please wake up!!"

"je-esse" he stop crying and turn towards his father

"Appa Appa please don't leave me!!! Appa!!" he cried hugging his father

he saw his father slowly lift his hands and pointed at the drawer by the stairs, he looked towards the place where his father is pointing but before he could even ask he watched his father's hand fell back down taking his last breathe.

"APPA!!!" he screamed

Jesse was awaken by a terrible dream, he was sweating and breathing heavy

"Why did I have to dream about that." he layed back and placed an arm over his eyes and a lone tear ran down his face. he looked at the clock and saw that it was still very early. he sighed

"I guess falling back asleep will be difficult." he let out a sigh of frustration. He got up and changed into some sweat pants and shirt and decided to go out for a run. He ran for about 20 mins when he arrived at the park and decide to take a break. he want to a vending a machine and sat down by a tree, leaning back and enjoying the view.

When all of a sudden his peaceful morning was soon replaced by a beautiful voice, he looked around and saw no one, but then he realized that the singing sounds very close to where he was sitting he stood up and slowly walked around the tree.

And there he found the source of the beautiful voice.......

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who could that beautiful voice belong too????????

Sorry I haven't uploaded got busy with school stuff, I promise I'll try to update the next chapter soon. Thank you for all who subscribe to the story. ^_^!!!!!!!!