Chapter 2

For you I will

Jesse's POV

We heard the bell ring indicating the end of classes. I stretched my arms and started preparing to go home.

"Jesse let's go and grab something to eat." I looked at Taeyeon who already had his bag slung over his shoulder.

"Maybe next time Taeng, Yoona's probably waiting for me outside the school." I said as the three of us were walking out the hallway.

*munch munch*

I looked to my right and saw sooyoung eating another bag of chips.

"Seriously Sooyoung don't you ever get tired of eating?" Taeyeon questioned.

"You're just jealous that I can eat a lot and still not gain weight." *merong*

"Whatever" Taeyeon said and tried reaching for the bag of chips

"Hey, go get your own chips." She pulled the bag of chips away from Taeyeon's reach, While Taeyeon just rolled his eyes and just continued walking.

I laughed at my two friends and as my attention was with them I didn't notice someone walking towards me.

*BLAG!*

I got pushed back while the other person fell on the floor.

"Ow!" I heard the other person say. I looked down and saw a girl rubbing her head.

"Are you alright miss?" Taeyeon asked. The girl didn't say anything and just nodded her head and started picking her books off the floor.

"Here let me help you." I knelt down and also started gathering the books.

"No i-it's alright, I-I got it." I heard her stutter still with her head down and as soon as we finished picking up her books on the floor we both stood up, she bowed at us and suddenly walked pass me and my friends.

"Hey miss!" I called out but got ignored.

"What a weird girl." Taeyeon said as he scratched his head.

"Jesse isn't Yoona waiting for you outside the school?" Sooyoung suddenly said while munching her food.

"SHOOT I FORGOT!!!" I slapped my forehead and started running towards the school gate leaving my friends behind.

"YAH! Wait for us." I heard Taeyeon yelled

When I was almost outside the school I heard my phone ring and saw that it was Yoona. I answered the call.

"Hey, sorry I-" I was about to apologize for running late when,

"Why don't you come with us and we'll have some fun."  I heard a man's voice. It made me stop running.

"Please leave me alone." I heard my sister say.

"Oh no!" I was able to see yoona from where I was standing and saw what was happening and started running towards her.

End of Jesse's POV

Yoona was sitting on a bench getting annoyed waiting for his brother.

"Grr!! Stupid brother making me wait this long."

She tried to call him and was waiting for him to answer, when he notice two men was approaching her.

"Hi there cutie." The stranger stopped in front of her. She ignored their presence and continued waiting for his brother to answer. When Jesse finally did one of the stranger suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"We're talking to you lady, you know it's rude to ignore someone talking with you." The man said tightening his hold on Yoona's wrist

"Why don't you come with us and we'll have some fun." The other man said, while you was trying to free her wrist.

"Please leave me alone." Yoona said calmy but she was scared on th inside, just wishing for his brother to come and help her.

"Trying to act tough huh." The man holding Yoona was slowly lowering his face towards her and made her flinch, he was about to touch her face when they heard someone yelled behind them.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!"

Before both men got to turn around, Jesse kicked the man holding Yoona and pushing the other towards his friend.

" How dare you lay your dirty hands on my sister." Jesse said angrily and pulled Yoona and placed her behind him.

Both men stood up and faced Jesse. Not backing down he glared at them.

He felt hands grabbing onto his back making him look at his sister.

"Oppa let's just leave." Yoona whispered with a trembling voice, just turned towards her sister

"Let's go." He said and both of them walked towards the bench and started grabbing Yoon's stuff ignoring the two strangers.

"We're not done with you yet." The man pulled Jesse's shoulder turning him around.

Jesse pushed Yoona just in time before a fist landed on his face making him stumble back

"Oppa." Yoona screamed

The man tried to approach Yoona but Jesse regained his posture and grabbed the man on both shoulders turning him around and landing a kick on his face making fall tobthe ground.

He walked towards the man on the floor but got held back by one of yhe stranger.

"Gotch." The man muttered having a tight grip on Jesse, while shaking himself free from the hold the other man got up walking towards the two, punching Jesse twice in the face and and kicking him in the stomach.

"Argh!"

Then man was getting ready to punch again when Jesse propelled himself off the ground and kicking the man in the chest, then elbowing the man holding him making him loosen his grip, he then lift one of the man's arms then throwing him on the ground.

*PRRRT PRRRT*

They saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung running towards them with security guards in tow.

The two men scrambled up and started running, the security guards chased after them.

"Jesse, Yoona are you both alright?" Taeng asked

Jesse just nod at him and walked towards his sister. But before he could take a step his sister ran to him and engulfed him in a hug, soon after he felt his unifrom getting wet.

"Don't make me wait again oppa okay." His sister whispered

"I'm sorry it won't happen again, now stop crying." He said as he hugged her tighter.

"You should probably get your face cleaned cause, they got you good Jesse." All of them turned to sooyoung who still managed to crack a joke.

"Sorry." She said holding out a peace sign.

"Anyway it's getting late, we should start heading home." Taeng suggested and everyone agreed

Yoona was still clinging onto his brothers arms and jesse smiled at the scene, he gently removed his sister's arms and placed his around her shoulder.

"Aigoo my cute little sister." He said ruffling up her hair trying to lighten up the mood which helped

"Yah oppa my hair!" They the four of them laughed Totally forgetting the incident earlier.

Meanwhile

Someone's POV

"Oh my gosh I can't believe he actually talked to me!!!" I squealed on my bed while kicking my legs up in the air.

After a minute I continued staring at the ceiling.

*Sigh dreamingly* "Jesse Jung"

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!😊
Btw I apologize with the fight scene 😅