80% OF PEOPLE CAN'T CLICK ON THIS AD.

Description

If we become BEST friends, you are LEGALLY SKILLED.

Foreword

hello! i took the semester off because of c*vid, which means i haven’t had many chances to interact with people outside of my close friend groups. i figured now’s the time to put myself back out there and meet someone (multiple someones? lol) new. before i get into things, i will admit that writing ads is not my strong point…please bear with me if i come across as awkward or if i ramble on too long…i absolutely am awkward and i do ramble, but. just. look past that for now.

  • firstly, i’m 21 years old! and i prefer if you’re also above the age of eighteen. not that i have anything against minors––i find it easier to talk to people around my age since we tend to have more in common, especially considering i haven’t set foot in a high school in, um…*counting on fingers.* forever.
  • the genders of my faceclaims vary, but my pronouns are they/them. even though this is primarily an ad for friendships, i feel as though i should add the fact that i am sapphic (and strictly vanilla!). however, i don’t care who you fc. i have a soft spot for onf’s wyatt, oneus’ leedo, wjsn's seola, and loona’s yves. (and this is rp, so i’m allowed to facechase whatever gender i want to despite my uality! nothing is real! <3)


  • my timezone is minus five (or central daylight time, if you’re more familiar with that standard), but my sleep schedule is all out of whack. i usually fall asleep around 5am my time, so no worries if you’re a plus. we’ll find a way to make this friendship work. :triumph:
  • 

i have a number of games in my steam library, including overcooked 2, don’t starve together, and stardew valley, as well as roblox and minecraft…i’ve also got genshin on pc (thanks, in part, to coercion from my friends, although i haven’t touched the game much). on mobile, i have kart rider and plato…and i’m willing to give any game a shot. i will say, i’m more of a casual gamer, and i spend hours on the sims…or watching other people play games. so. if you’ve got a twitch channel or don’t mind streaming your screen over discord, i’ll gladly sit back and let you do all the gaming. haha. <3


  • adding on to that last point, i spend my free time watching movie commentary videos and art videos on youtube, and i’ve been searching for a new show to watch since i’ve finished, like…all of the good ones on netflix. i’m always down to tutturu if you are!
  • i write on occasion, but i’m not one for plotting…at all. don’t expect me to plot with you. but if you want to bounce around ideas for a plot or a story or whatever, i’m here for you! let’s get those creative juices flowing, and then sit, muted, in voice chat while we work on our projects separately. muah.


  • if i like you, i’ll make you playlists. or a carrd. or i’ll draw for you. or send you a picture of my cat. who knows! i am an enigma, and my love knows no bounds.

please send me a dm with your discord tag and a fun fact about you if you’ve read this far and you’re still interested in being my friend, lol…and if we’ve spoken on discord before, just ignore that. no, we haven’t. <3 this is 2021, babey. thank you!