part 2

It's me (and it's you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Mina?" Nayeon winced when Mina flinched upon hearing her voice. The poor girl was still jumpy around her because of her question from that night and plus with their encounter on the rooftop two month ago, she must think Nayeon is a ert now. 

 

Great. 


This is all Jeongyeon's fault! Nayeon glares hard at the wall in front of her, in her mind, she's thinking of thousands way to kill Yoo Jeongyeon. 

 

"Nayeon?" A soft voice snapped Nayeon out of her murderous thoughts, making her blink. Mina was already looking at her when she turned to look at the Japanese. "Do you need something?" 

 

"Ah, yes." Her eyes darts around for seconds before met Mina again and then scratching her neck. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me." She says, but then her eyes widens. "I-I mean, going out as roommates! I'm not asking you out on date or anything!" 

 

She must looks like an idiot at that time because Mina, the kind Mina, who puts ants away instead of crushing them, was laughing, was actually laughing at her misery. "I know, Nayeonnie. Calm down." Nayeon felt butterflies in her stomach at the nickname. "Also, I'm sure you already know that I have a girlfriend. Why would you asked me on date, right." Aaaand the butterflies still.

 

"Right." Nayeon says, clearing when she felt the words stuck. "Of course I know. You two looks cute together. It's hard to missed." 

 

Hearing it from someone was something but hearing Mina confirmed it herself... it hurts a little. 

 


+

 


It's finally Sunday, and although Nayeon doesn't feel like going out, she forced herself to get out of her comfy bed and getting ready for their roommates outing, or roommates' date or whatever it is that Mina prefers. Her eyes were barely open when she makes her way towards the bathroom causing her to bump into Mina in front of the bathroom door. Her roommate was already fully dressed, looking all soft and comfy in her oversize hoodie it got Nayeon stopped and stares for awhile, all remnant of sleep left her system completely.

 

"Hurry up, sleepyhead." Mina's voice broke her out of her daze and Nayeon feels herself being shoved gently into the bathroom. 

 

It didn't take long before they finally leave the dorm and out of school. It usually took quite awhile for Nayeon to get ready but she just decides to settled with a black hoodie for herself because it's easy and fast and definitely not because she wanted to wear a matchy outfit with Mina who is wearing a white one. 


They decide to have a fill their tummy first before starting their first activity for the day, and when it comes to best coffee and breakfast as Nayeon vowed to only bring Mina to the bestest places, there's only one shop that come into Nayeon's mind and they found themselves in front of a familiar cafe.

 

Standing outside with Mina beside her, Nayeon had a bad feeling about this place and it doesn't take long for the cause of her bad feeling to show up because the second she stepped inside, the cashier's annoying face was the first thing that greets her. Nayeon tried not to snarl at the way Jeongyeon wiggling her eyebrows at her when she noticed Mina walked pass her as she told the girl to find a seat for them first. 

 

"Stealing Minatozaki's girlfriend, aren't we? I don't know you had that in you, Nay." Jeongyeon teases when Nayeon walks to the counter.

 

"Five dollars. I'd pay five dollars for one punch to your face." Nayeon hisses, she wants to strangle Jeongyeon right there and then, but Mina was just a few meters away and watching. The Japanese was already painted her as a ert in her mind, Nayeon don't want to add violent into the list.

 

"That's Jeongyeon, right?" Mina asks when Nayeon comes back with their order. 

 

"Yep, the most insufferable human being, Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon says, clicking her tongue to feign annoyance, but there's unmistakably a smile behind the rim of her cup that didn't go unnoticed by Mina. "She knows how to make a good coffee though."

 

Mina's next question makes her coffee went into a wrong pipe, sending her into coughing fits. "Are you two dating?"

 

"What? No! That's like . We have been friends since diapers." Nayeon says in disbelief, her face red down to her neck from the violent coughing fits. She can't believe someone actually think she and Jeongyeon were dating. This got Nayeon to remind herself to buy a pair of shirts she saw at mall last week that say 'My Sister' in ugly green for Jeongyeon's birthday this year.

 

"Is that mean Sana and I also in your eyes?" 

 

Nayeon puts her half-eaten croissant down. "That's- that's different." She doesn't know why she felt the need to change the topic. "Also, Jeongyeon is dating Jihyo." She explains. "I'm sure you know Park Jihyo, right?" 

 

"That small but intimidate council member?" Mina asks, frowning and looking so adorable as she tries to remember. Nayeon clears  and darts her eyes away when she realized her eyes already on the last spot that connecting a constellation on Mina's face. 

 

"Yep," She says, dragging the p for effect. "That one. The three of us were childhood friends." Her eyes landed on Mina's plate. She put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter